Google gallery pics not shown on phone

Guest bryfly

I've searched the net re Google not syncing pics, various makes of phone seem to have this problem, my phone gallery says there is 20 pics but it just shows 20 blank black squares where the pics should be, tried the various fixes and re sync etc but no go, has anybody else got this problem or know how to fix it......

try justpictures

cheers for that, tried it and no go, deleted everything on google apart from 1 album, "just pictures" recognises there is 1 album with 2 pics in it, but goes to failed after trying to load them, guess it could be something with the rom, running S3, will have to try another.........

Guest wrtease

no undecided yet.s3 mini ? or g330 ? price ?

two options buy from china g330

or by from local shop.s3 mini

i no samsung is much better but price?

and g330 from china ? cheaper .

also can pick up sony u at asda for 125 new ?

Edited by wrtease

I couldn't get photos to sync, so following advice I flashed gapps and I now have all my photos showing in the gallery.

Thanks for that but already tried, switched to cyda's rom and pics load fine went back to S3 rom and no go, it tells me how many pictures are in each album on Google, but just loads black blank squares , guess there is a missing link in the S3 rom

no undecided yet.s3 mini ? or g330 ? price ?

two options buy from china g330

or by from local shop.s3 mini

i no samsung is much better but price?

and g330 from china ? cheaper .

also can pick up sony u at asda for 125 new ?

i would wait and get the zte era for £199.99, its a better price and specs than the S3 mini

tegra 3 qaud core

1GB RAM

720p IPS display

8 mp camera

1080p video

on bechchmarks it even scores higher than the S3, > look

and the wcdma version starts sales tomorrow in china (8th) so uk wont be far behind