Angry Birds Star Wars now available

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a group of desperate rebel birds faced off against a galactic menace: the Empire’s evil Pigtroopers!

Priced at free / £1.99 for the regular (ad supported) / HD versions respectively, Angry Birds Star Wars, the latest addition to the Angry Birds franchise includes:

HOURS AND HOURS OF ENGAGING GAMEPLAY - Explore more than 80 levels in iconic locations like Tatooine and the Pig Star. Can you dodge Imperial pigs, laser turrets, Tusken Raider pigs, and the dark side of the Force to get all three stars?

NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANICS - Use lightsabers, Blasters and Jedi powers to wreak havoc on the Imperial Pigs!

LEVEL UP YOUR BIRDS - Keep playing and level up your birds to improve their skills!

SECRETS AND HIDDEN GOODIES - Can you unlock all the R2-D2 and C-3PO bonus levels?

FREE UPDATES - This is only the beginning of the epic saga!

THE MIGHTY FALCON

Stuck on a tricky level? Earn stars and call the Mighty Falcon to rain down the destruction. New goals, achievements and gameplay!

PATH OF THE JEDI

The ultimate training ground for a Young Jedi, this in-app purchase unlocks 40 Dagobah Challenge Levels with Jedi Master Yoda! Master the Path of the Jedi to unlock the ultimate lightsaber!

I'm downloading now and i'll let you know what I think... share your first impressions below! I do generally find the regular / HD split a bit annoying, it's not really clear what the difference is between HD and non-HD (aside from the ads in this case).

The game is currently only available on the Play Store (as well as for iPhone and iPad), but will arrive at the Amazon Appstore shortly. Head on over to the Play Store to download (regular / HD)

abswsplash.png

Click here to view the item

Guest razzmataz1478
at a whopping 44MB this game is reserved for those with supermassive internal storage...those on the ZTE Skate will have just watch

I have it on my skate. Link2SD....?

Guest metal.mickey

i got links to sd

Internal data 30mb FREE

sd card 1.64GB FREE

sd EXT2 841MB FREE

every time i try to dload i get a not enough space message.

sorry this should be inthe skate forum

mm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.