[WP8][G300][speculation] First video of WP8 beta on Huawei Ascend G300?

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Why would anyone in his right mind want to replace linux/android with windoze?

More pain?

No thanks!

and the video is "not available on mobile"

fail!

Edited by KaterM

Guest modacouserr

I love Android, but for what ive seen about Windows Phone, there are some really nice features that i like, and i personaly like the UI !

Im using Launcher 7 and some Wp7 apps, they are great.

WP8 should be amazing.

Guest jsevi83

Daz says the G300 cpu is supported in W8

Even if the cpu in G300 is supported by WP8, this could still be a fake. It's impossible to tell what phone it is based on the video.

Guest unaszplodrmann

If we get WP8, multiboot with CM10 would be the best thing I would have ever had in my phone.

Nah, that would be android, wp8 and ios with a rEFIt boot menu... :rolleyes:

This video is definitely not fake because Microsoft have started supporting ARM. See and believe, people. See and believe.

Guest tilal6991

I haven't seen the video but my guess is the video is a fake. One of the most important requirements for Windows 8 is a proprietary Microsoft bootloader which the G300 does not have.

I haven't seen the video but my guess is the video is a fake. One of the most important requirements for Windows 8 is a proprietary Microsoft bootloader which the G300 does not have.

That's pretty much all the creator is claiming at the moment.. boot and touchscreen.

Guest shiranpuri

everytime he do something he waits really long before he taps the phone again , i cant believe that theres such a thing as a w8 alpha for the g300 or im totally wrong and this guy is a development monster hidden in the dark^^

edit: oh it is the g300 couldnt see it good enough in his first video well lets see

Edited by shiranpuri