Crackling front speaker

Guest mhstrijbos

Guest mhstrijbos

Since a few days, my dront speaker makes a terrbile sound. Like someone at the other end of the line screams into his microphone through a speaker. Does anyone know how to replace this speaker (howto, what speaker, where to get it). Googled extensively, but found only rear speaker problems.

Much appreciated!

I have the same problem.When i want to restore some other rom,what i need to do?Just restore from recovery ,or i must before that wipe something? I ask you that bechause i cant restore stock rom(first rom who was on phone ).I can some other ,which is not stock,but when i try to restore stock one ,nothing happening(going back in recovery) ?

Or i cant restore stock rom from cyanogenmod recovery!? Can someone give me link from stock rom for zte skate , telenor serbia(if cant restore mine stock rom). I cant find.

Edited by zukenp

Guest omegavesko
I have the same problem.When i want to restore some other rom,what i need to do?Just restore from recovery ,or i must before that wipe something? I ask you that bechause i cant restore stock rom(first rom who was on phone ).I can some other ,which is not stock,but when i try to restore stock one ,nothing happening(going back in recovery) ?

Or i cant restore stock rom from cyanogenmod recovery!? Can someone give me link from stock rom for zte skate , telenor serbia(if cant restore mine stock rom). I cant find.

Telenor rom imaš na android srbija forumu.