Photo

Google Play Movies & Music NOT coming to Canada and Australia next week after all

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zarch1972

Zarch1972

Diehard

• Senior News Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Husband, Dad, Wednesdayite and Geek!
  • Devices:iPhone 5S, Nexus 7, Chromebook
  • Twitter:@Zarch1972
After getting people's hopes up during their recent announcement, Google have now scaled back their rollout of Google Play Movies & Music.

After initially announcing UK, Germany, France, Canada and Australia would get the services next week, they have retracted that and say its now only UK, Germany and France going live on November 13th.

Starting November 13th, +Google Play music and movies will now be available on your #GoogleTV in the United Kingdom, Germany and France.

We're sorry for an earlier post that said we're launching in more countries on 11/13, but stay tuned as we're bringing Google Play to more countries all the time.

Not good news for our Canadian and Australian friends. :(

Source [ Google TV (Google +) ]

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

emilymitchell90

emilymitchell90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:blackberry 8800
yeah thats a good news for us.

Chewy11

Chewy11

Snowboarder

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Android
  • Devices:Nexus7, Galaxy Nexus, Infuse
  • Twitter:@chewy1177
Man us Canadians got such a joyful...then gut-wrenching day.
Good news is that Google Music is available as an uploader and locker for your music!!!
In fact the app just updated itself on my Canadian device. Did not used to auto update, I had to sideload the updates.

-Asus Nexus 7 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Logitech Revue Google TV - HTC EVO 3D GSM - Samsung Infuse - I LOVE Snowboarding -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users