[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE [UPDATED 26/07/13]

Guest arranhs

Guest arranhs

Not seen anything new to add to this topic for a while (Please tell me if im wrong and ive not included something). Just bumping to help newbies out. Please tell me if I shouldn't be bumping my own topic like this - im not sure ifs its ok or not. However i am purely doing it to help out

Guest arranhs

Update: 15/02/13

- Added PAC-man Rom

- Move LiQu-alpha rom from under the ICS ROM heading to under the JB ROM heading

- Updated Poll accordingly

- Bit of houskeeping

Edited by arranhs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest arranhs

Update 09/03

- Added Ubuntu Touch to rom list and poll

- Added Ouch Kernel ICS to kernel list

- Added RootBox ROM to JB rom list and poll

- Added AvatarRom to JB rom list and poll

- Added CM7 MIUI to GB Rom list

• 4 weeks later...
Guest arranhs

Hello guys im back! It been a while since I have updated, but this update is a big one!

Update 5/4/13

- Added CM Style Power Toggles mod

- Added CALLER ID LAG Fix Mod

- Added Extended Power Menu Guide/mod for stock roms

- Added CM7 to GB roms and added it to the poll

- Added MIUI v5 to JB rom list and added it to the poll

- Added Sony Bravia engine 2

- MADE A NEW THEME LIST

including:

- CoolBlue CM / AOKP Theme

- New HoloLight CM / AOKP / PA Theme

Guest kyan31

A suggestion, I think you should put the ROMs in order of updates etc. It seems that some ROMs on the list are abandoned so people might get confused.

You could have it in order of time, newest at the top, oldest at the bottom etc.

Or a better way, put it in order of popularity. That way, even the old ROMs which are still being used are near the top.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Update 11/04/13

- Added Electra ROM to JB Roms - Wonderful Rom by the way kyan31 smile.png

Thank you :)

P.s It's based on CM10.1 rather than CM10 :wub:

Edited by kyan31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest telonius

Hello!

I have compiled AOKP 4.2.2 for G300. Reason why i am posting this here is because i don't intent to support it in any way, for the time being at least.

It's freshly baked so i haven't thoroughly tested it but everything that works on CM10.1 by Dazzozo should work here too. I've also edited a bit audio and now ringtones should play through speakerphone and earpiece simultaneously . Also in call volume should be fine.

All credits go to Dazzozo for his excellent work on the CyanogenMod device tree and kernel.

Here it is for anyone interested aokp_4.2.2_u8815_unofficial_2013-05-05_telonius.zip - 144.43 MB :)

Edited by telonius

Guest hippy dave

Thanks for sharing. If you did actually find a way to fix the call volume, please don't forget to share it with Daz etc.

Guest arranhs

Hello!

I have compiled AOKP 4.2.2 for G300. Reason why i am posting this here is because i don't intent to support it in any way, for the time being at least.

It's freshly baked so i haven't thoroughly tested it but everything that works on CM10.1 by Dazzozo should work here too. I've also edited a bit audio and now ringtones should play through speakerphone and earpiece simultaneously . Also in call volume should be fine.

All credits go to Dazzozo for his excellent work on the CyanogenMod device tree and kernel.

Here it is for anyone interested aokp_4.2.2_u8815_unofficial_2013-05-05_telonius.zip - 144.43 MB :)

Thank you so much telonius, i have added it to the list. However, you might also want to make a topic about it so more people see and hear about it. You can always state on there that you will not be supporting it as well. Anyway Thankyou :)

Add Miui CM9 by narkoman88 and CM10 by Joestone... :)

Thankyou for pointing out one that I am missing some Roms. However, by any chance could you send me the links of where they are found, as I cant seem to find the ones you are talking about

Update 06/05/13

-Added AOKP submitted by telonius - Thanks telonius! :)

By the way, if you notice that any of my links lead to the wrong place please inform me and i will fix them. It seems a few were like this until I fixed them but im worried there might still be a few wrong ones.

Guest hippy dave

I flashed aokp 4.2.2 last night. I came here just a minute ago and was about to post that I hadn't had any real problems yet, but then my phone spontaneously rebooted :-) will have to see if that happens again.

Still, looks nice so far, would be great if overclocking frequencies could be added to the kernel, haven't had any problems as yet with call quality, or any network issues (on 109808).

Guest carrthee89

Aokp works fine .. but i dont know how to enable quick settings in status bar.. also i dont have any performance settings in rom control?? As hippydave mentioned, i dont have any reboots as of now..

Guest plewis1981

Re AOKP 4.2.2

Hi guys had a bit of a play with this rom.

there is no toggle for mobile data and auto brightness seemed a bit slow returning to a low level to me, but I was only running for about an hour before flashing my backup

EDIT.

I also can't finds the theme options in messaging. Are they missing or has the option been renamed

Edited by plewis1981

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arranhs

Update 22/05

- Added official Bootloader unlock method to ROOTING/UNLOCK BOOTLOADER section

- Made poll multiple choice so that if you have multiple favourite rom's, like it do, you can select them all

- Added another answer to the "do you think there should be a poll" question

Edited by arranhs