I was running the official ICS ROM (recovery-flash-b944.zip) and decided to install Infusion BO5 ([ROM] [ICS] INFUSION [09/11/12] [6 THEMES] [B05]).
I am very inexperienced with this so followed Beggin's guide (http://www.modaco.co...date-root-more/). I followed all the steps for installing the official ICS ROM exactly as set out in Install the custom ROM i.e.,
13. Select install zip from sd card (use the volume down button to move and press the Home button to select).
14. Select choose zip from sdcard.
15. Select [ROM] [ICS] INFUSION [09/11/12] [6 THEMES] [B05] (you may have to scroll to the bottom to find it)
16. Select Yes - Install recovery-flash-b936.zip
17. Wait for the ROM to install and you can see Install from sdcard complete. This can take up to 10 minutes.
18. Once complete, press the Back / Return button.
19. Select advanced
20. Select Wipe Dalvik Cache
21. Select Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache
22. Once complete, press the Back / Return button.
23. Select wipe data/factory reset
24. Select Yes -- delete all user data
25. Once complete, select wipe cache partition
26. Select Yes- Wipe Cache
27. Select reboot system now
However, on rebooting the phone got stuck at the Huawei splashscreen. Therefore, after 10 minutes or so, I pulled the battery and tried to follow the guide above to reinstall the official ICS ROM (which had been working).
I rebooted and I have had the same problem. I am still stuck on the Huawei splashscreen.
Please can someone help?? As I mentioned, I do not know too much about this so the more simple the instructions the better.
Thank you in advance!!!!!