I was running the official ICS ROM (recovery-flash-b944.zip) and decided to install Infusion BO5 ([ROM] [ICS] INFUSION [09/11/12] [6 THEMES] [B05]).
I am very inexperienced with this so followed Beggin's guide (http://www.modaco.co...date-root-more/). I followed all the steps for installing the official ICS ROM exactly as set out in Install the custom ROM i.e.,
14. Select choose zip from sdcard.
15. Select [ROM] [ICS] INFUSION [09/11/12] [6 THEMES] [B05] (you may have to scroll to the bottom to find it)
16. Select Yes - Install recovery-flash-b936.zip
17. Wait for the ROM to install and you can see Install from sdcard complete. This can take up to 10 minutes.
18. Once complete, press the Back / Return button.
19. Select advanced
20. Select Wipe Dalvik Cache
21. Select Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache
22. Once complete, press the Back / Return button.
23. Select wipe data/factory reset
24. Select Yes -- delete all user data
25. Once complete, select wipe cache partition
26. Select Yes- Wipe Cache
27. Select reboot system now
However, on rebooting the phone got stuck at the Huawei splashscreen. Therefore, after 10 minutes or so, I pulled the battery and tried to follow the guide above to reinstall the official ICS ROM (which had been working).
I rebooted and I have had the same problem. I am still stuck on the Huawei splashscreen.
Please can someone help?? As I mentioned, I do not know too much about this so the more simple the instructions the better.
Thank you in advance!!!!!