Sometimes I have the need for a stable, snappy build, with all possible features that our Blade can give. Eco CM7 is my cm7 stripped-down, minimalist and efficient build for those times. It is tweaked to be as fast as possible with minimum bloat. Battery efficiency is also one of my goals.. As much as I like ICS or JB, Gingerbread seems hand-made to our ZTE Blades.
This build includes only a minimum bundle of applications, Google Play for installing other applications you need, and "Eco Wallpapers", an assortment of wallpapers from AOSP, cm10 and elsewhere.. The default launcher is LauncherPro, a minimalist and fast launcher, although zip files are available to install other launchers (check below - section "Additional").
Since Gingerbread is stable by now, and the patches on cm7 are scarce, I don't expect to do frequent updates, only stable releases.
- Gingerbread 2.3.7 (CM7)
- Kernel 2.6.35
- Gen 2
- Fits in 128MB System Partition (has about 115MB)
- Latest stable build: http://www.multiupload.nl/FVHFGDZPFO
- Google apps (only Sync apps and Google Play): http://www.multiupload.nl/KWUF3ATPDO
- Eco Wallpapers
- Automatic retrieval of Mms contents (for people without data plans)
- Fast transitions and animations
- Launcher Pro (default launcher - credits to the programmer)
- Changelog (2nd post)
- FAQ's and Suggested tweaks (3rd post)
- Build instructions (3rd post)
Additional (Install in ClockworkMod)
- ADWLauncher (removes LauncherPro & Stock Launcher): http://www.multiupload.nl/352B55XIYP
- AOSP Stock Launcher (removes LauncherPro & ADWLauncher): http://www.multiupload.nl/C7M2R4JFF1
- LauncherPro (removes StockLauncher & ADWLauncher): http://www.multiupload.nl/Y1PJHX8OJ2
- LiveWallpapers: http://www.multiupload.nl/L5APT11H3U
- CM7 Themes: http://www.multiupload.nl/2HEQOPXO4J
- Assorted CM7 Apk's: http://www.multiupload.nl/LCOMT9MPR6
- Cm7 Google Apps: http://www.multiupload.nl/WMJPQ0CR5S
- DSP Manager: http://www.multiupload.nl/AMO95QDM3H
Edited by jventura, 13 April 2014 - 03:26 PM.