182 replies to this topic

ladiko

ladiko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
as i get bored of all the android 4.x roms for the blade, i would like to switch to eco-cm7. is there an tpt image which creates a system partition around the size that eco cm7 needs? is there a way to get a look closer to android 4.x? blue battery and clock in the notification bar etc.?

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

as i get bored of all the android 4.x roms for the blade, i would like to switch to eco-cm7. is there an tpt image which creates a system partition around the size that eco cm7 needs? is there a way to get a look closer to android 4.x? blue battery and clock in the notification bar etc.?

This ROM uses about 115MB of /system partition, so use TPT Helper to create a system partition closer to that number.. I think there are some ics themes on the google market. I think I saw I tutorial, maybe in XDA, where someone changed the looks of a gingerbread to match pretty close the 4.x one, but I don't know how I found it!

slumslayer

slumslayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

Try the Ice10 theme: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2003484
and maybe this: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1990921

Baxxxx

Baxxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
This is best rom 4 our Blades. Thx @jventura.

mitchde

mitchde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Q: Focus problem (very blurry) if i use any of the barcode scan apps. Cant scan because it seem camera not switch to macro for that barcode scan task.
It that an general problem with that builds?

Edited by mitchde, 26 August 2013 - 03:32 PM.

idleness

idleness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Try the Ice10 theme: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2003484
and maybe this: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1990921

Hey thanks for linking this! looks great but would you be able to help me by directing me to which version of the JBMakeOverMods it is you need to use for this build. Im assuming it will be the 130413 because of this build is newer than that date but i would just like to be sure just incase im missing something

JBMakeOverMods_maniac103: (0712/12) | (1304/13)
JBMakeOverMods_Quarx: (2511/12)
JBMakeOverMods_Fuzz: (0312/12) | (1412/12)
JBMakeOverMods_Epsylon3: (2611/12)

Im assuming it will be the 130413 because of this build is newer than that date but i would just like to be sure just incase im missing something or who made the build of this version

Many thanks!

aermua

aermua

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF Grey

hi

great rom, any updates soon?

vinokirk

vinokirk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Devices:DHD, DZ, SF

I installed this via CWM, it now seems to be in a boot loop.

Any ideas?

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

hi

Edited by jventura, 23 September 2013 - 08:41 AM.

ochentay4

ochentay4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8800H

hi

Hi, I've been using this rom for some months now and I wanted to say Thanks for it. It makes my damn 256MB Chinese ZTE Blade usable. Now, is there anything I can make to make it faster? Even with Eco CM7 the phone is slow, like, really slow.

jventura: will you make any updates for this rom? Could you make some optimizations regarding RAM and CPU usage? Im sure Im not the only one with a 256MB RAM ZTE Blade. Thanks again!

sdrakopo

sdrakopo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Hi this is THE rom...!!! , any updates soon?

keyboardshortcut

keyboardshortcut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

I think for our beloved ROM this is the optimized latest update. Though I would like the camera of Froyo, It has all that you need: hardware acceleration for videos and usable camera. :D

Many thanks jventura.. ^_^

Edited by keyboardshortcut, 10 December 2013 - 07:21 AM.

Geoff2

Geoff2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade; Huawei Asend G300

I wonder if anyone can help with this odd problem:

I've been using EcoCM7 for several months without any problems - great ROM.  However, a couple of weeks ago I had to re-flash it (because I'd accidentally reformatted my SD-Ext, which messed everything up.)  Since then, every time I turn on the GPS (whilst using Google Maps or any other Sat Nav programme) I can't turn it off.  If I turn off GPS in the Power Widget or through Settings, the GPS symbol stays on. Sometimes closing down all the apps that are using the GPS will work, but other times, the GPS symbol stays on at the top of my screen no matter what I do.

Anyone got any ideas about what could be causing this?  I've reflashed the ROM several times, and done full wipes each time.

Baxxxx

Baxxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Hello, Can I install Effem (FM Radio application) from CM9 to this rom?

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Thanks for this rom, I just flashed it to my GF's phone and seems nice. If remember right, the cm7 is best for our blades because the kernel supports it natively or something like that, compared to later cms?

When I had blade long ago, I used always the latest CM from konstat.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Hi there,

Hello, Can I install Effem (FM Radio application) from CM9 to this rom?

Effem app does not work in CM7, because the FM radio framework in the source code is different from CM7 to CM9..

Thanks for this rom, I just flashed it to my GF's phone and seems nice. If remember right, the cm7 is best for our blades because the kernel supports it natively or something like that, compared to later cms?

When I had blade long ago, I used always the latest CM from konstat.

The ZTE Blade kernel comes from Android 2.1 or 2.2, I don't remember, so it has nothing to do with CM7/Android 2.3. However, if you want stability and speed, I recommend Eco CM7 or Eco CM9 (if you want a more modern look and feel). I'm with Eco CM7 on my Blade for the past 6/7 months and everything is still running smooth and stable..

Wajid Hussain

Wajid Hussain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (SF)

Thankyou, Great ROM...

Grey94

Grey94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Amazing ROM, superfast, reliable everything works fine :)

MaK11-12

MaK11-12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Could someone please provide a working link to the rom please? The link in the first post is down.

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Could someone please provide a working link to the rom please? The link in the first post is down.

Hi there,

I've updated the ROM and Gapps links in the first page..

Edited by jventura, 13 April 2014 - 03:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users