help please for a little french

Guest ethan59

Guest ethan59

hello,

I'm french so excuse me for my english very average.

I have a stock rom sfr and I installed tpt helper.

I started the program and now I'm on the recovery.

But I'm stuck because I want to restart my rom and return to use my phone and I can not do it.

I did a little stupidity and I was too fast.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance.

Guest utternoob

Install one of the various ROMs around the forum. Download it on your PC (and any addons for it). Mount USB storage in recovery /mounts and system. Copy across ROM and any addons. Unmount. Install zip from SD Card. Navigate to ROM zip. Press Home to confirm (left button). When finished, press back until main menu then press reboot. Job done :)

After flashing a TPT, you need to install a ROM as well. Using the old recovery you can very well install Cyanogenmod 7.2.0 - http://www.modaco.co...oid-237-311012/

First of all download the ROM itself at http://tinyw.in/OycH

then proceed with Google Apps http://tinyw.in/HLcX

after downloading both, but them on your sdcard (use either USB mount in recovery or an external card reader).

In recovery, navigate to "Install zip from sdcard" and pick the ROM file first, then the Google Apps one. After that you can restart your phone and it will load you into the new ROM.

PS. Beware that flashing a TPT will erase all of your data, so next time back it up first!

Edited by HeikoH

Guest ethan59

hank you, I'd put atomicblue but I can not find the link for the download.

I have to do before:

-wipe/data factory reset

-wipe cache partition

-wipe dalvik cache???

I'm not going to lose anything on my SD card?

By AtomicBlue, do you perhaps mean http://www.modaco.com/topic/354288-rom-atomicmod-ics-theme/ ?

The zip you need to download can be found at http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1d6311bb45/

For Google Apps, use the file found in my previous post.

PS. After flashing a TPT, you don't really need to wipe anything, but once you want to install another ROM after this one, you will. Your sdcard will remain as it is (unless you wipe it in the recovery menu).

Guest ethan59

I have to decompress all the files and put the rom on the sd card to the root or only certain files?

and what do do with the file Google Apps?

Sorry but I'm really a novice.

Download both zip files (ROM and Google Apps) to your sdcard root. Leave them compressed as they are. Then from recovery you need to choose "Install zip from sdcard" as seen on the picture

Clockwork-Mod-Boot-Screen-e1279545586372.jpg

Then select the ROM file (bigger in size) and wait for it to return to the home screen, then do the same for the smaller file. Once that's completed as well, you can select "reboot system now".

Use volume keys to navigate, home button (leftmost button) to select and back button (rightmost button) to go back in recovery.

Guest ethan59

Yes, it' ok.

Thank you very much HeikoH.

Other problem, I can no longer access the applications on my sd card.

In applications, it makes me that the sd card does not contain any applications.

Finally, can I install now titanium backup to remove unneeded applications or should I do something else before?

You probably need to install all of your applications again. You can use either that, or Root Freezer Pro to either freeze or completely remove useless system applications.

The ROMs you can download in this forum are pre-rooted, meaning you don't need to worry about anything (with the exception of stock ROMs).

Root Freezer can freeze and delete system apps easily without using adb nor shell. Titanium Backup can also back up your applications.

Guest ethan59

There is no equivalent to free applications Freezer Root?

Thank you for everything.

I'm going to bed because tomorrow the work waiting for me.

Good night, we'll talk tomorrow.

Thank you again you for your patience.

Unfortunately, no. You would have to buy one of them (or, of course...).

Using adb or shell on phone would require a little more skill, but nothing impossible. It's just easier to use a GUI (graphical user interface).

You're very welcome.

Edited by HeikoH

Guest ethan59

Hello,

I wanted to download an apps via google play and I have this message::

"Google Talk could not establish the connection. If this is a Google Apps account, confirm that Chat service is enabled for this account."

and

"Unable to download an error occurred (921)."

What can I do?

thank you

Edited by ethan59

Guest omegavesko
Hello,

I wanted to download an apps via google play and I have this message::

"Google Talk could not establish the connection. If this is a Google Apps account, confirm that Chat service is enabled for this account."

and

"Unable to download an error occurred (921)."

What can I do?

thank you

Wipe app data for the play store, and unlink/relink your Google account.

Guest ethan59

Thank you, I searched on the internet in the meantime.

I deleted the cache and data framework google.

parameters / applications / manage application / google services framework

Reboot.

The problem has disappeared.

Thank you omegavesko.