Photo

[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@1stmrfgy
hi all,
if I would install a new app from "Play", the next message will apear: "Error downloading "appname". There is insufficient space on the device".
This is joke, because I have 181MB free in the RAM, and more then 400MB on the SD card.
How can I solve this?
ps: the Restore form Titanium backup is working fine...

***SOLVED*** Marketfix is solved the problem.

Edited by fgy, 02 January 2013 - 02:03 PM.

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

hi all,
if I would install a new app from "Play", the next message will apear: "Error downloading "appname". There is insufficient space on the device".
This is joke, because I have 181MB free in the RAM, and more then 400MB on the SD card.
How can I solve this?
ps: the Restore form Titanium backup is working fine...

***SOLVED*** Marketfix is solved the problem.

Market Fix solves the problem..............Thanks Bro...... :)

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
changelist to the newer version? ( 01/01/2013)
and can be extend the internalmemory to 512MB Blade?
(now 278MB total, but the RAM is 512MB)
thx.

Edited by fgy, 04 January 2013 - 09:46 AM.

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Not much is written on the original thread about the new version.........still testing it to find out.....basically there are a few minor tweaks..... :)

Did not understand your second question........????? You are talking about Ram or internal memory?? :mellow:

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:OMCSkate,SFBlade
installs in chinese. how do i change the language to english?

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

installs in chinese. how do i change the language to english?

Install gapps....and then after reboot...when it asks to touch the mobile...there you will get the option to change language...... :D

OR

click on setting icon...touch 2nd tab....touch 10th option...then touch 2nd option...there you will get the option........... :)

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
even after gapps i get everything in chinese.
can you put screenshots if possible on how to navigate the settings? when i try to change the language via settings it force closes on me in with com.android.setting FC msg. anyone else is facing the issue?

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

even after gapps i get everything in chinese.
can you put screenshots if possible on how to navigate the settings? when i try to change the language via settings it force closes on me in with com.android.setting FC msg. anyone else is facing the issue?

Here are screenshots............http://www.mediafire...nqt78tue58tai32

Edited by shobhit_1990, 05 January 2013 - 07:22 PM.

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Thanks. but when i click on the 10th tab the settings app force closes by giving an error com.android.settings has stopped. and I am not able to proceed. ( this happens for most of the settings and not this particular one. any ideas? I am doing the usual wipes etc and the ROM is installing without any issues.

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Try to reinstall it again.......don't know what's happening...mine is running without any problem.........

Gagarin7719

Gagarin7719

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hello guys, this MIUI is the best!) I translate it rom to the Russian from BART...

pooup

pooup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:zte V970
Hello guys, this rom is the best, but what about multi language....do you know any programme to translate it...thnaks :)

Gagarin7719

Gagarin7719

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hello guys, this rom is the best, but what about multi language....do you know any programme to translate it...thnaks :)

Hello, i know a programm to translate to russian, i think you might find a person or a program dealing with the translation MIUI in your country) sorry for my english

uumeshh

uumeshh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:Ideos X5, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@uumeshh
ah well... so many reviews and all I can experience is SUPER LAG. hangs on every operation. screen is so unresponsive that it behaves as if its a resistive touch screen. I guess there is nothing better than swedish snow after all.

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Hello guys, this MIUI is the best!) I translate it rom to the Russian from BART...

Great job buddy............. :D

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

ah well... so many reviews and all I can experience is SUPER LAG. hangs on every operation. screen is so unresponsive that it behaves as if its a resistive touch screen. I guess there is nothing better than swedish snow after all.

SUPER LAG?????? Really??? Well everybody has their own taste for custom ROM......but SUPER LAG???? I am personally using this ROM and i found this is the most responsive ROM and i have tried almost 29 ROMs......

To each his own though........... :)

Edited by shobhit_1990, 09 January 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Vic o®

Vic o®

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
This ROM is awesome! but I how do I take a screenshot because the option is not available in the power menu...Again the reboot options are in chineese how do i change them?

shobhit_1990

shobhit_1990

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

This ROM is awesome! but I how do I take a screenshot because the option is not available in the power menu...Again the reboot options are in chineese how do i change them?

I think the screenshot option is available in ICS...not in gb......for screenshot you can try........https://play.google....HV4dHJpYWwiXQ..

fgy

fgy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

hi,
1. stay on the screen, what you want to "shot"
2. pull down the statusbar, tap on Toggles, tap on the "Screenshot"
wait a couple seconds, the screenshot will be created in the /sdcard/DCIM/Screenshots directory with the filename "Screenshot-datetime.jpg".
your welcome,
fgy

dhoomktoo1

dhoomktoo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I am just wondering how do you go about making english as a default language on a chinese rom? any basic guide / steps on how to remove chinese only UI elements from it to make to good for non chinese consumption?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users