Nexus 4, 7 3G and 10 go on sale, 4 sells out

Guest PaulOBrien

not long til we hear about the first batch hardware faults.

haha exactly, wouldn't be surprised if there's a sudden spike in hospital admissions for stress related heart attacks the way some of these guys are going on.

I received emails this morning at 08:32 and 08:36, the first confirming availability of the Nexus 10, and second for the Nexus 7 3G. Had a busy day at work, and lunch ended up being a working lunch/meeting so didn't have time to order.

Came home at 6pm, and after placing an order for the Nexus 7 3G, I noticed the Nexus 4 and 10 are showing as 'coming soon'.

I guess I'll just wait for the N10 to become available, but to be honest, I think I ought to settle for the 3G N7. I returned my 16gb to Tesco for a refund, so I know what to expect when it's delivered. Great little tablet!

The 3G N7 is now showing as 'coming soon' now (8:30pm)

Edited by Zahid

I called them earlier today before the email went out and they said that 3 weeks is 'worst case scenario' but that most people should get theirs much sooner than that.

Guest timfimjim

Don't know if Google didn't expect so many sales, or they didn't have enough initial stock deliberately, or both, but this will work really well for Google I think. Having it sell out so quickly will just increase the already big hype for the phone!

loving my N7 3G, managed to get HD mkv's with DTS encoded sound playback and sat there in awe :o :D

Still cant believe how cheap they are.

Can anyone recommend a decent case that also protects the screen? I have seen so many on ebay, dont want a rubbish one.

Edited by jago

loving my N7 3G, managed to get HD mkv's with DTS encoded sound playback and sat there in awe :o :D

Still cant believe how cheap they are.

Can anyone recommend a decent case that also protects the screen? I have seen so many on ebay, dont want a rubbish one.

I got the 'poetic slimbook case' from Amazon as it had really good reviews but I can't stand it. It doesn't hold it securely enough so it slides down and you lose the navigation bar, and the raised sides of the case intrude on the screen when you're swiping inwards.

Keeps it safe in my bag and is OK if you're just reading but I completely remove it most of the time I want to use it.

Guest The Soup Thief

Yay! Nexus 4 back in stock - at least available for order. I just ordered me one - due in 4 or 5 weeks, so it'll just miss Christmas, which is a shame, but it will be very cool, nonetheless :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.