2442 replies to this topic

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Is caller id lag still present in last version ? Do you know how to fix it ? THanks

Alex357

Alex357

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hi.. any chance to get this rom for the U8815-51 based on the australian ICS (B958)?? http://huaweimobile....bile-phones#top Thank you.

PTlunaTIC

PTlunaTIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Ideos X3, Ascend G300

how to make external sd card as default storage again?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1

Add this line to build.prop through build.prop editor from gplay

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-6030X, Nokia N85
Caller ID Lag was only thing that made me NOT to stay on this rom...

Like and use my Huawei G300 Facebook page :

https://www.facebook...500555660012245

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

DJPRMF

DJPRMF

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:tugatech.com.pt
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@tugatech

Caller ID Lag was only thing that made me NOT to stay on this rom...

Well, i have tested many roms since i have my G300, and almost all ot them have caller ID. Is something very normal in almost any custom rom.

I think the performence benefits for a daily usage is bigger that the caller id lag. But thats me. :P

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Well, i have tested many roms since i have my G300, and almost all ot them have caller ID. Is something very normal in almost any custom rom.

I think the performence benefits for a daily usage is bigger that the caller id lag. But thats me. :P

I haven't noticed caller id lag on stock GB B895 based superslim-v1...

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
GB rom seems to be not concerned by caller id lag. I found cm9 most efficient rom (talking about ics and jb) but caller id lag s very present on cm9. In Cm10 repack by bidzapfc caller id lag seems to be less present (think it's oom problem). http://www.modaco.co...polished-by-me/

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-6030X, Nokia N85
I didnt see CID lag on any other roms but ICS ... That is just bug of ICS i think...

Like and use my Huawei G300 Facebook page :

https://www.facebook...500555660012245

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
Sure i saw it on slimbean, cm10.1 Cm10.2...

predragiPredrag

predragiPredrag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Will we see 3.4 kernel in next nightly??

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
No. 3.4 will be ported to jb 4.1 (cm10) at most.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

phyllocrania

phyllocrania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1

Add this line to build.prop through build.prop editor from gplay

This method is not working for me. Added this line in build.prop, then rebooted phone. Now ES file explorer doesn't even show my external 16GB SD card. And all pics taken by the camera are getting stored in internal SD. 

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Did you do it manually or through build.prop editor?

phyllocrania

phyllocrania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Did you do it manually or through build.prop editor?

Through build.prop editor.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I fixed problem with swapping storage and not working usb mass storage.I modified vold.fstab back to default and added line "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" to build.prop.After reboot storages are swapped and usb mass storage is working. I used it in latest version (20130927).

copy with permissions /system/etc/vold.fstab and vold.conf from earlier versions (who had ext sd as default) to your sys. and leave that line in build.prop. can you please take screenshot with that line in build.prop editor?

Edited by bidzapfc, 21 October 2013 - 10:06 AM.

phyllocrania

phyllocrania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

I sure would, but I moved back to stock gingerbread today afternoon.

By the way, I did not do that copying system/etc/vold.stab thing. I only added the line you told using build.prop. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I sure would, but I moved back to stock gingerbread today afternoon.

By the way, I did not do that copying system/etc/vold.stab thing. I only added the line you told using build.prop. Maybe that's why it didn't work.

That line alone is working for me...

My apologies phyllocrania... That line, or anything else that i tried is not working in nightly cm9.1. Not even settings inside rom. Hope that dazz will fix this, or at least revert it. Using experimental r10 from now on

You could try this
https://play.google.....codlab.int2ext

Edited by bidzapfc, 25 October 2013 - 02:29 PM.

grifo74

grifo74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello. how i install my apk. i dont see the explorer? i have apk backup in my sd card? thanks

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

download from gplay...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users