• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

open terminal emulator
su
pm install /full/path/to/package.apk

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

Mechanix012

Mechanix012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@Mechanix012

Does this ROM support 'Default Storage Location' change in settings menu?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Didnt work for me

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

tylex11

tylex11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi!
I have "u8816" which is from Turkey. I setup this rom to my phone and I had an issue.

When I try to switch mobile data to 3g, my internet derps. Example: I try to download an app from gplay, it starts downloading, downloads a little such as 300 kB, then it cuts the connection to the network, opens the mobile data again. When I try to surf on Opera Mini, sometimes while a page is loading it cuts connection again.

d.b.cooper

d.b.cooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hi.

I want to update via OTA the last nightly,but when i do upadte,he said  cant open the file,what is wrong?

I have CWM 6.0.2.7

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Hi!
I have "u8816" which is from Turkey. I setup this rom to my phone and I had an issue.

When I try to switch mobile data to 3g, my internet derps. Example: I try to download an app from gplay, it starts downloading, downloads a little such as 300 kB, then it cuts the connection to the network, opens the mobile data again. When I try to surf on Opera Mini, sometimes while a page is loading it cuts connection again.

delete proxy from your apn

cofi023

cofi023

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

I've got a problem with installing apps. But i've noticed it happens with bigger apps(15MB+) it downloads the app and then says "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card." Some help would be great.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

post screenshot of settings-apps

tylex11

tylex11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How can I delete proxy from apn

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Enter settings-more-mobile networks-access point names-your apn click on proxy, delete it then options and save

blueglassmay

blueglassmay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend g300

the gapps wont work for latest cyanogen mod 9 ?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

CM9:  http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/3C

Gapps ICS: http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip

On site:

We are currently syncing all old data to our new system so please hang tight if things are not working properly!

Translation:

It should work soon...

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

CM9 is for ICS CM10 for Jelly Bean right? What is the best edition, I personally prefer ICS over Jelly Bean

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

CM7 is GB (not "for" GB)

CM9 is ICS.

CM10 is JB.

The thread titles for each of these ROMs states which Android version they are based on.

Which is best for YOUR specific needs? Only you can tell. Try them and choose the one that suits you best.

Edited by dalyer, 13 November 2013 - 10:56 PM.

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Does this rom wakes on volume keys? there's something I really enjoy on roms

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Does this rom wakes on volume keys? there's something I really enjoy on roms

http://www.modaco.co...dpost&p=2052579

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Dalyer, thanks what about circle battery, is it possible to add this?

viggen66

viggen66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Where is the Google market?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Dalyer, thanks what about circle battery, is it possible to add this?

Why don't you search the thread for some of these questions!?

http://www.modaco.co...dpost&p=2060164

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users