[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Gah my phone locked up when turning on wifi, now it locks up on the CM9 boot screen. Have I done something stupid?

I'll wipe cache and start again, see if I can get a logcat

Here's the logcat http://pastebin.com/r6Ex2eFf I can't see any mention of wifi, it just seems to lock up?

Yep, some people have really "severe" cases of it. The fix we had actually increases the chance of it succeeding, but if you're reliably having this crash on custom kernels it probably won't be fixed for you.

For me, I never see the crash anymore.

Guest Frankish

Before anyone makes any complains of bugs please make sure you,

1. Format system from mounts menu before install.

2. Only restore apps and data for user apps. Do not restore ant system apps or system data.

Guest Fagulhas

Expect more frequent updates to the public, don't forget there's still more to improve! You lads will love the OTA system, expect notifications on your phones when theres updates to the rom.

CWM 6.x comming soon!

Expect more frequent updates to the public, don't forget there's still more to improve! You lads will love the OTA system, expect notifications on your phones when theres updates to the rom.

CWM 6.x comming soon!

I'm already getting that excited I may have a panic attack! ;)

Guest Dazzozo

Dazzozo why my screen don't turns off after a set period of time, is it only me or?

When did you download? About a hour before I put this thread up there was a broken build up that had an issue like that, try redownloading.