[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Why are you using an antivirus ?! :P

Because it protects me from viruses, but also helps me to track my phone when lost. It also has many 'root' features which makes it far more superior compared to it's rivals.

dont ask for ETAs!!!

its okay im not going to hold my breath unless the next release is something spectacular! no offence devs.

Edited by yaqh

Guest darthmaul88

I've noticed that if you toggle the airplane mode on and off the alarm clock gets disabled.

I've encountered this issue before in GB B892 but not in ICS B936 and Infusion.

you tell me, maybe because im not a so called dev.

I'll happily tell you; it is because you are one of those users who comes here, gives NOTHING to the community and yet like to criticise the hard work that the developers do for free.

I'll happily tell you; it is because you are one of those users who comes here, gives NOTHING to the community and yet like to criticise the hard work that the developers do for free.

I don't criticise i test the rom and let people know the finding, isnt that what the testers do, don't develop if you can't take contructive critacisim.I favour the devs and their work, it takes a lot time and patenice, yes i know. But yes i do favour in rom over the other if it is better.

Guest tcpaulh

look, listen and learn, never tell people what to do unless they need help!

That's pretty funny.

1. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and look, listen and learn a bit more rather than posting 300 unthanked posts in under 2 months.

2. In all this logorhoea, where is the help you think is so important?

I don't criticise...

Nah, you don't....

i thought wifi was sorted out ages ago.it took this long to come out and stil issues.daz?

im not going to hold my breath unless the next release is something spectacular

...you just fill the world with rainbows. ;) (and this is just in this thread alone)

Sorry for the OT.

Edited by Cyda

That's pretty funny.

1. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and look, listen and learn a bit more rather than posting 300 unthanked posts in under 2 months.

2. In all this logorhoea, where is the help you think is so important?

I'm telling you this is what i do, clue is in the words, and it not logerhea!

just a thought but wouldnt it be easier for all devs to work on different parts of rom and then compile, a lot of devs re-release the same rom but adding their own features, seems a bit pointless, to create a great rom thats going to crap on gb, i think you are going to need more one head in a team.