[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Silly question: I am on Infusion B07, what is the best (or the one that works) backup app I should use in order to restore my apps and configurations after flashing this ROM?

Thanks!

Guest Dellboy2012

Gah my phone locked up when turning on wifi, now it locks up on the CM9 boot screen. Have I done something stupid?

I'll wipe cache and start again, see if I can get a logcat

Here's the logcat http://pastebin.com/r6Ex2eFf I can't see any mention of wifi, it just seems to lock up?

ok after leaving it for a bit it rebooted itself and now the wifi is working. odd.

How did you manage to turn it on again? I just get stuck in boot screen even after deleting cache.

Well I guess my next priority really is to push for hard Wi-Fi fixes. That seems to be hurting people the most.

Thanks Daz. I can't even get mine connected to my Wifi. It was a hidden network but I've tried broadcasting the SSID and changing channel but it still won't connect. It can see the router and I can add the password but it never connects. This is the same after a wipe and reinstall too.

Edited by Cyda

Guest timfimjim

Yeah I've had wifi reboot once. Just going to train myself to keep it switched on. It's really not that big an issue. I'm so impressed.

Edit looks like other people have the wifi issue much worse than me

Edited by timfimjim

Guest Dellboy2012

I have different issue with wifi. When I setup my email at startup my data connection is week, so I have to turn wifi on and it works well. When I try it later through market it doesn't work and when I reboot phone it hangs on boot animation. I flashed twice with full wipe and its the same.

Guest TangerineTractor

Working absolutely fine for me, no issues, lovely and smooth.

Can somebody give a brief explanation of the history behind CM and why this is different/better than stick based rooms?

Guest Davidoff59

Just as a heads up. The install can appear to complete in cwm recovery then will freeze on logo after reboot. This is a CWM fart so reflashing the rom will allow full boot up.

Finally got mine connected to my wifi, it seems the MAC address had changed so my router was refusing it... doh! :blush:

At least now I can install all my apps and get up and running. :)

Guest Dazzozo

Finally got mine connected to my wifi, it seems the MAC address had changed so my router was refusing it... doh! :blush:

At least now I can install all my apps and get up and running. :)

Yeah, we've fixed the MAC address problem, we have to use a custom binary. The problem is determining when said binary should actually run :P

Current issues metioned in the 2n post say that "3rd party cameras might not work. Instagram does not work". Is instagram not working AT ALL or just the option of taking a picture using the application itself? Are you still able to open an already taken picture with Instagram and upload it?

Cheers and thanks a million for this ROM.

Guest Dazzozo

Current issues metioned in the 2n post say that "3rd party cameras might not work. Instagram does not work". Is instagram not working AT ALL or just the option of taking a picture using the application itself? Are you still able to open an already taken picture with Instagram and upload it?

Cheers and thanks a million for this ROM.

Not sure, it was the 2nd time I'd heard of the issue in IRC and both times I've just heard "not working", so I can't be more specific than that. I would assume it's the camera in it.

Guest jontylol

Not sure, it was the 2nd time I'd heard of the issue in IRC and both times I've just heard "not working", so I can't be more specific than that. I would assume it's the camera in it.

Its the camera button that doesn't work. So no camera loads and also no option to load an existing photo.

Guest fjpalacios

Well, after trying for a long time, and unless the sporadic freezes (now, for me, much more controlled), I've to say it's amazing. Much smoother than the previous development version.

Very good job, Dazzozo. I love you! ♥