[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Pain_Deluxe

done ota , untrusted package

(

works anyway. dont know what you done. But scrolling much smoother (Homescreen, status bar.)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest bladebuddy

Thanks Daz this rom is running perfectly and there is no graphic distortion on this release.

Its there now fully working and functional good work and thanks again.

Guest clearvision

I've been using R5 for 2 day (just switched over from Infusion). I updated to R6 this evening and seem to have lost network access (cannot receive calls).

I have done a factory reset, wiped the cache and the dalvik cash prior to flashing the R6 zip and gapps and ensured the MD5 for the R6 is correct.

Still nothing ???

I've switched back to R5 for the moment though I thought I should post to let the devs know although I understand this is useless without a logcat - does someone want to link me to instructions on what to do?

Guest Sak's Maw

I'm not having much luck with this one!

Did the OTA update, rebooted, froze and had to battery pull after 5 mins

Rebooted, Froze again

Did a full wipe and install, same thing again after 5 mins

Clean wipe and install again, stuck in bootloader

Rebooted and stuck again

Installed after clean wipe again and then froze, random reboots...

Guest Sak's Maw

Have tried downloading again, 100% wipe, using the CWM suggested, checked the phone by going back to R3 and infusion and both work fine, CM10 no bother apart from know issue. Looks like my phone won't take this one though :(

hi

Am i the only one having occasional reboots (1 per day)?

i had the issue with r5 and in r6 it continues. i did a factory reset for the upgrade.

whenever i do a factory reset it seems to be solve but after a while it starts again and increases frequency over time.

is there any log or other info that can help find the rc?

Edited by huvar

Guest gregorv

Hello

I'm on R5 which is working ok, I only have one problem. Gmail app does not display new emails when they come in..., I have to click on refresh icon every time.

Is this problem linked to CM R5 or is this some other problem, gmail app...??

Is it worth upgrading to R6, what will I gain?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Guest wouterbeer

Hello

I'm on R5 which is working ok, I only have one problem. Gmail app does not display new emails when they come in..., I have to click on refresh icon every time.

Is this problem linked to CM R5 or is this some other problem, gmail app...??

Is it worth upgrading to R6, what will I gain?

Thank you.

Kind regards

Go to settings --> accounts & sync; and check whether you have enabled Gmail sync. It should definitely work.

Am i the only one having occasional reboots (1 per day)?

I'm getting that with CM10 (still on R1 but moving to R3 ASAP). Don't know if it's related to my RIL (most likely B936 since I think that's the last stock update that I did before trying custom ROMs) and/or 25/3G/wifi transition issues - or something else altogether. I don't know if it's possible to investigate further - e.g. using a logcat? Will try to look into it. But my point is that others have had similar random reboots and I'm not sure that they're ROM specific. Maybe something to do with the specific phone or the RIL or something else. I've seen anecdotal reports of B926 helping but then others say that they still had reboots even after flashing that... :unsure:

Edited by dalyer

PowerAmp and play store Force close with that release..

I've not seen either of these FC with any version of CM9 yet. I'm on R6 as of today and I use Poweramp, so I'll give it a try while travelling home to see if I get any FCs.