[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest valy17400

fixed poweramp fc "deleting poweramp data with root explorer and reinstalling" i lost all my EQ settings, but i dont know how to fix playstore fc..... anyone know?

Edited by valy17400

fixed poweramp fc "deleting poweramp data with root explorer and reinstalling" i lost all my EQ settings, but i dont know how to fix playstore fc..... anyone know?

Try Settings->apps->all->google play->clear data

try reflash google apps

Guest Khanage

Hello

I'm on R5 which is working ok, I only have one problem. Gmail app does not display new emails when they come in..., I have to click on refresh icon every time.

Is this problem linked to CM R5 or is this some other problem, gmail app...??

Is it worth upgrading to R6, what will I gain?

Thank you.

Kind regards

I think the Gmail thing is to do with the app for the moment. I had no problems with push on R5 but on R6 I have the same problem as you, think it might just be a coincidence that I happened to install r6 on that day.

Guest joandrade

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times, but which version of CM is the most stable right now (cm9 or cm10 and which R)?

CM9 R6 and CM10 R3 are both pretty stable right now.

Guest gregorv

Maybe I'm the only one... I did clean install two times r6 and every time I got reboots and freezes all the time.

I could not use phone.

I switched back to R5 and everything is working very good.

Kind regards

Hello everyone,

this version still have the problem with the camera preview in some apps?

I know that appears in the "Issues", but i wanna know from the experience of the users. :)

Thank you

So I created a thread about this, but they told me to ask it here.

Im using CM9 R6, with Any.Do, and whenever I add a reminder (not the regular one, it's the one to warn me about something, like an alarm) the application crashes. Is Any.Do working for you guys?

Guest bladebuddy

Im using CM9 R6, with Any.Do, and whenever I add a reminder (not the regular one, it's the one to warn me about something, like an alarm) the application crashes. Is Any.Do working for you guys?

Try deleting the app data in settings/apps/ that's like installing the app from new , be sure to update the app to its latest release. If that doesn't work go into CWM/advanced settings and fix permissions. If it still doesn't work then try the ( life Reminders ) app as that works and is similar to the app you're trying to use.

Try deleting the app data in settings/apps/ that's like installing the app from new , be sure to update the app to its latest release. If that doesn't work go into CWM/advanced settings and fix permissions. If it still doesn't work then try the ( life Reminders ) app as that works and is similar to the app you're trying to use.

Yeah, both didn't work. I'll check that app out, but I really wanted to fix this issue.

Guest matthewfrosty

I've made a backup off all my apps but i did this on CM10, would it be ok to use this backup on CM9?

EDIT: No

Edited by matthewfrosty

I actually just noticed, that the problem is with the "Upcoming" tab. As when I put some reminder there, it automatically FC.

Guest gaijyn1981

If i'm not on facebook app my phone doesn't react at notifications from it(doesn't ring.. .vibrate...no notifications in bar...)

Sorry for my bad english :D

Edited by gaijyn1981

I'm having some issues please, need some help

Downloaded R6 for the first time, installed it via CWM coming from B952, installed the ROM followed by gapps, cleaned data, cache and dalvik, and on the first boot I get the CM animation for a while, but after a few seconds it freezes and stays there for a long time until it eventually reboots. After rebooting, it stays at the Huawei logo, rebooting every couple of minutes, sometimes you see the CM animation starting but it freezes like only 2 seconds in.

I've installed Infusion B06 without any kind of issues, did some nandroid restores, never had any problem, and yet CM9 R6 is giving me all this hassle, I just can't use it. Using CWM 6, tried wiping everything both before and after installing CM9, tried rebooting recovery after wiping data and before installing the ROM, actually installed the ROM twice, nothing works at all. Anyone knows what's up and how to fix it?

Edited by kupp

Guest os_fernandez

I'm having some issues please, need some help

Downloaded R6 for the first time, installed it via CWM coming from B952, installed the ROM followed by gapps, cleaned data, cache and dalvik, and on the first boot I get the CM animation for a while, but after a few seconds it freezes and stays there for a long time until it eventually reboots. After rebooting, it stays at the Huawei logo, rebooting every couple of minutes, sometimes you see the CM animation starting but it freezes like only 2 seconds in.

I've installed Infusion B06 without any kind of issues, did some nandroid restores, never had any problem, and yet CM9 R6 is giving me all this hassle, I just can't use it. Using CWM 6, tried wiping everything both before and after installing CM9, tried rebooting recovery after wiping data and before installing the ROM, actually installed the ROM twice, nothing works at all. Anyone knows what's up and how to fix it?

i have the same issue... maybe that we need to flash a preview version???

edit: is it necesary to have CWM6? can i flash this rom using CWM5???

Edited by os_fernandez

i have the same issue... maybe that we need to flash a preview version???

Not sure but it's odd having R6 available in the first post and not be able to intall it directly and no message mentioning it, didn't try installing R5 first wich is literally the only thing I haven't tried at this point. I was using cwm 3.1.5, switched to the latest 6 version, same thing.

As far as I know you can use CWM5 but OTA updates may only work if you use the recommended CWM6.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi guys,

Do you have in call sound issues with the R6 version? For me the volume goes to the maximum and stays there whatever I do when I'm in a call...

Thanks

Yeah the same thing happens when trying to intall CM10 R4, stuck at the Huawei logo or more rarely at the CM dial but it won't go any further than 2 seconds in. Think I'm gonna give up Cyanogenmod for good, been trying and asking for a day now how to fix this damn thing, no luck and no help really, Multiple people reporting for the same problem, no replies to any of us, really think I'm done. This is beyond frustrating and in the mean time don't have a working phone, too bad because I was really looking forward to trying this ROM.

Edited by kupp

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah the same thing happens when trying to intall CM10 R4, stuck at the Huawei logo or more rarely at the CM dial but it won't go any further than 2 seconds in. Think I'm gonna give up Cyanogenmod for good, been trying and asking for a day now how to fix this damn thing, no luck and no help really, Multiple people reporting for the same problem, no replies to any of us, really think I'm done. This is beyond frustrating and in the mean time don't have a working phone, too bad because I was really looking forward to trying this ROM.

Fix it yourself. ;)

This is hardly a product. Don't treat it like it is.