[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]
Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:03 AM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:40 AM
ondemand cpu min: 245Mhz max: 1152Mhz
I never use data connection. only wifi.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:36 AM
- Is it posible to fix camera exposure compensation at all? I don't care when, i only ask if one day it would be fix, because it's very very important to me.
- is the refresh rate locked at 30 fps or 60? Yesterday i used my wife's crescent and scrolling was way smoother.
Thanks for the rom Daz, very stable for me.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:52 AM
faild to do it OTA
i think it's more stable , great work
Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:58 AM
Strange problem with text on R5
still happening to me too
Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:04 PM
still happening to me too
and to me
Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:32 PM
Google Nexus 4
ROM: Android 4.3 JWR66J | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.1700.84 | Kernel: franco.Kernel
Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:11 PM
Guys, do you actually read the change log? The text corruption won't go away until CM10. Get over it.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:42 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:48 PM
One problem I have, with a game: when I play Rage of Bahamut ( a game in which I invested some amount of money and time), especially in quests and battles it force closes. on my girlfriends g300, work's perfectly. Do you think that this is a device specific problem, or what? I did a full wipe before flashing it and all the necessary for this ROM to be installed correctly. What do you think the problem is?
Overall wonderful ROM!!!
Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:39 PM
- Won't connect on some wi-fi routers (rare cases), stuck on obtaining ip adresses.. on other phones works fine
- (happens in 80% of the time) When the phone boots wi-fi is always gray and doesn't receive or send any data until I manually switch off and on again
- Caller id lag still present (rarely, but it's happening)
- Random reboots when on 3g data, also rarely
- When the phone boots or reboots brightness is on highest value until I switch off and on automatic backlight (just like on wifi data)
also you can try the "next launcher beta" with this rom... it rocks
Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:25 PM
Edit: Fixed after a reboot.
Edited by doveman, 07 December 2012 - 06:30 PM.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:08 PM
Colected list of bugs:
I stumbled myself on the corupted text resolved after reboot.
My numbers from phone book vas disappeared like 2 times now...keeping an backup on card.
Some restarts when connected on data network.
The camera application crashed and the movies recorded was not playable.
The game shadow guardian crash everytime after 1 minut of play (also this happen on stock but it is stable or much more stable on infussion)
Somethimes the bar on top with switces dissapear for 1 minute and reapear.
Original huawei wheather windget not working but the software do.
Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:13 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:49 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:23 PM
Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:37 PM
Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:31 AM
Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:35 AM
I guess it happens because the cpu becomes unstable with that overclock and higher. I tried to set it to 1.3Ghz and it was actually slower than using stock clocks.
observed the fact that in antutu benchmark I get better scores with a lover cpu frequency ex: better with 1190mhz vs 1228mhz
Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:54 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users