Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
Cheatet with build.prop edit on other phone;)

marcioo

marcioo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Ahah, shame on him xD

spicasso

spicasso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hi, could somebody please explain, how to get a mp3 for a Ring and notification sound
I am only abel to use Ring and notification TONES
Thx

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
Use es File Explorer or GoogleMusic

merchan

merchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
So, two weeks earlier I was using R3 and got an amazing 3 days of battery. Did little usage for the first 2 days and then some heavy usage on the last day. I was impressed this phone could get so much from the battery.

Now in the last two releases (R6 and R7) the battery never goes beyond 24 hours even with little usage.

I did not test the new CM10.1 release but looking at the comments it seems the battery is even worse and there are the typical issues or other ones.

I'm back to CM9.1 R3 and will report later about the battery.

But based on my past experiences with CM9 and CM10 releases, CM9.1 R3 from Dazz is the best cyanogenmod stable release ever for this phone with the smoothest experience with all features working (hw acceleration for video playback, all hw working properly) combined with the best battery performance.

Just my opinion :P

Edited by merchan, 29 January 2013 - 03:34 PM.

marcioo

marcioo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I thought that r3 was the best but this r7 is the most complete ;)

cjcandrei

cjcandrei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300
Hi,
Is there something I can do about the fonts becoming sometimes unreadable?

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Nexus7 , G300 gaming, Parkour, Guitar :D
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nexus 7
No, I don't think so but I think it was fixed in CM10

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"

Albert Einstein

spicasso

spicasso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:G300
@pain_deluxe:
Thank you very much for your hint - I used the TotalCommander as a File Explorer and with the commander it was not possible to change the sound. So I tried another file explorer and what happend? I am able to use the mp3 ...
So thx again

blademaster123

blademaster123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Nexus7 , G300 gaming, Parkour, Guitar :D
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Nexus 7

Looks like they discovered Dazzozo's tweak to enable the second core.

I really can't tell if your are joking:p

"Someone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"

Albert Einstein

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

I really can't tell if your are joking:p

It is a joke. But it has probably run its course and might just serve to confuse some people (as it has here). G300 is a single core phone.

merchan

merchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

I thought that r3 was the best but this r7 is the most complete ;)

You did not understand my point of view. The best feature + battery lifetime combo is with R3.
R7 only has battery statistics compared to R3. If you value battery statistics more than battery life time itself is up to you.

Edited by merchan, 30 January 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo

You did not understand my point of view. The best feature + battery lifetime combo is with R3.
R7 only has battery statistics compared to R3. If you value battery statistics more than battery life time itself is up to you.

Why post misleading information? Would "I have bad battery life on the later releases" not suffice? R3 had Wi-Fi crashes if you restored APs through Google. Please stop.

Almost everything you just said was flawed in some way. R7 does not only have battery stats over R3. Please learn to read change logs.

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

merchan

merchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Why post misleading information? Would "I have bad battery life on the later releases" not suffice? R3 had Wi-Fi crashes if you restored APs through Google. Please stop.

Almost everything you just said was flawed in some way. R7 does not only have battery stats over R3. Please learn to read change logs.

Sorry
I know there are more under the hood changes and other fixes for things I don't/didn't use. I was just being silly :P

Edited by merchan, 30 January 2013 - 02:02 AM.

miczi

miczi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
i use r7 compilation and i have "echo" sound when i'm calling. before i use infusion rom and sound was clear. pls help with this issue. Anyway cm9 is the best rom ever ! :-)

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
Hm after using Infusion again after 2 Days I can say compare to CM 9.1 R7.

Scrolling is smoother(In apps)
Launcher not smooth(Nova,Apex because of no HWA)

Battery much better,Cam better.... Android Settings scrolling smooth.

But Game Performance sucks sometimes it stucks hard, Dead Trigger has Graphical bugs.

And I miss some features.( Themes).Some settings

Compare CM: Battery Not so good.Its hard to get over the day with 3G.and WIFI cost more battery than usual(think of new wifi settings)

Gameperformance Better(No stucks Dead Trigger has no issues),Homescreen Smooth as Hell,but apps scrolling is not realy smooth

fedda23

fedda23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Tried serching but didnt have much luck, after installing this it appears to be working fine but when unlocking the screen I keep getting a message of "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped' click ok, but it keeps popping up an I am unable to do anything. I am able to get the drag down menu and open settings and that fine but just when going to the the home page this message appears.

i re-installed it is again but this time with out installing the gapps zip and my phone works fine but I then dont have play store and cant install anything, im sure its something basic that i need to do.

any help.

Cheers

Edit: I've also tried to force quit setup wizard in the apps list when going through settings, but still no luck.

Nevermind, managed to uninstall setup wizard.

Edited by fedda23, 30 January 2013 - 01:37 PM.

merchan

merchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
So, after my yesterday's post I said I would report about the battery. Remind that I downgraded my R7 to R3 keeping all my installed apps so my app usage "ecosystem" is the same. Battery stats report 1 exact day and the phone still has 60% remaining battery. With R7 it would have 0%. Try it for yourself :)

Edited by merchan, 30 January 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Dazzozo

Dazzozo

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • Devices:Crescent, G300, Y300, Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@Dazzozo

So, after my yesterday's post I said I would report about the battery. Remind that I downgraded my R7 to R3 keeping all my installed apps so my app usage "ecosystem" is the same. Battery stats report 1 exact day and the phone still has 60% remaining battery. With R7 it would have 0%. Try it for yourself :)

Okay, we get it. Are you going to post something useful now instead of reiterating the same old info?

Like my work? Give me rep!

Like my work a lot? Donate! Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Okay, we get it. Are you going to post something useful now instead of reiterating the same old info?

Honest question - in this case (i.e. attempting to diagnose suspected battery discharge issues) what sort of info would be useful to post? Logcat, kmesg, description of the system and usage, other?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users