[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bidzapfc

Hi!

I have "u8816" which is from Turkey. I setup this rom to my phone and I had an issue.

When I try to switch mobile data to 3g, my internet derps. Example: I try to download an app from gplay, it starts downloading, downloads a little such as 300 kB, then it cuts the connection to the network, opens the mobile data again. When I try to surf on Opera Mini, sometimes while a page is loading it cuts connection again.

delete proxy from your apn

Guest cofi023

I've got a problem with installing apps. But i've noticed it happens with bigger apps(15MB+) it downloads the app and then says "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card." Some help would be great.

CM7 is GB (not "for" GB)

CM9 is ICS.

CM10 is JB.

The thread titles for each of these ROMs states which Android version they are based on.

Which is best for YOUR specific needs? Only you can tell. Try them and choose the one that suits you best.

Edited by dalyer

Guest viggen66

Yes I did, another problem on my contacts lists, there isn't an option to include only Sim Card contacts, making duplicates of contacts throughout the list like, increase from 70 to a whopping 213, how do I fix this?

Installed this ROM just yesterday and everything seems to be working perfectly. No network, bluetooth, audio or any other issue to report so far. Thanks a lot man!!

Guest bogdanwp

Yes I did, another problem on my contacts lists, there isn't an option to include only Sim Card contacts, making duplicates of contacts throughout the list like, increase from 70 to a whopping 213, how do I fix this?

My opinion would be to erase sim contacts if you have them backed up , then make an `export to sd-card` when you have your finalized contact list , it will create a 0001.vcf something like that , file that you cand keep wherever you go and just load it upon each rom flashing. If you want to erase all your contacts easily and start from scratch you cand to to manage apps , all , contacts storage and clear data , you will have a fresh empty contact list.