[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Not sure if by "downgrade" you mean in place - i.e. retaining your existing apps/data etc.?
If so then I imagine that this is not possible.

However I'm pretty sure that if got from CM10.2 and install CM9.1 with full wipes/formats then you should be OK.

Backup your current CM10.2 in CWM/TWRP just in case.

I'm not sure if backing up apps/data in CM10.2 and restoring them in CM9.1 is safe.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joandrade

Looks like Daz deleted a lot of the builds from the site... Maybe someone who has a CM 9.1 can help you out...

Jesus, he didn't delete anything, it just doesn't show up on the webpage because the builds are too old.

I mean for ics, not jelly bean

It was literally one page before the page where you posted. Here:

Edited by joandrade

Guest Bogie89

Ooooohhhhhh this 3G REBOOTS is really annoying. I love this rom everything is great, only that stupid 3g reboots. When I get out from WiFi area I expect to toggle on network data automatic, that doesnt work. I must turn on/off ari plane mod or restart the phone. And when I did this network data work and its stupid. Then begins 3g reboots. Im using huawei ascend g300. Im from serbia (europe) network UMTS 2100mhz. Can someone please help me??? Thanks.

Ooooohhhhhh this 3G REBOOTS is really annoying. I love this rom everything is great, only that stupid 3g reboots. When I get out from WiFi area I expect to toggle on network data automatic, that doesnt work. I must turn on/off ari plane mod or restart the phone. And when I did this network data work and its stupid. Then begins 3g reboots. Im using huawei ascend g300. Im from serbia (europe) network UMTS 2100mhz. Can someone please help me??? Thanks.

Have you unlocked your bootloader officially?

Guest Bogie89

Yeah - that's what I did with CM7 - just downgraded to the GB baseband and bootloader to avoid having to unlock etc.

I used this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

On the first post says "This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process" How you think to downgrade to gb? And when I did, cwm version is 5 and I cant restore my backups? Despite this, you say, I can do it?

As documented in the link the downgrade zip intalls the GB baseband (19808), bootloader and CWM5.

Once you have done that you can install whatever version of CWM you want in CWM itself - i.e. the one that you made your backup in.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Bogie89

As documented in the link the downgrade zip intalls the GB baseband (19808), bootloader and CWM5.

Once you have done that you can install whatever version of CWM you want in CWM itself - i.e. the one that you made your backup in.

Ok, thank you very much, I will try and I'll let you. And tnx to @pejicgoran

Guest Otakar81

Hi!

I installed the CM9 yesterday.
Everything ok, seems to work well ... I was initially a problem with moving apps to the SD card (the option was enabled, but was not successful with success), but it was enough to make him format menu and at that point everything seemed to work.

But there is a problem: if I try to shut down or restart the smartphone, they disappear applications that had moved to the SD card...

Do you have any idea?

thanks

Guest murdok1691

Hi!

I installed the CM9 yesterday.

Everything ok, seems to work well ... I was initially a problem with moving apps to the SD card (the option was enabled, but was not successful with success), but it was enough to make him format menu and at that point everything seemed to work.

But there is a problem: if I try to shut down or restart the smartphone, they disappear applications that had moved to the SD card...

Do you have any idea?

thanks

Install this version

http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/2c

Is the latest with the external storage by default.

Guest murdok1691

Thank you :)

How is the performance of the 10?

But if you want to solve this problem without installing a new version?

I don`t know sorry, I always used roms with the external storage.

But my advice is to flash the rom again. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leakcim

I udapted the last ROM from update Cyanogen and instaled it, but everytime he say "error trebuchet" :\

so i back to same ROM...

How i can solve the trebuchet's laucher error? any1 can help me?

Edited by leakcim

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cruzy_cruz

Hi

This may sound like an odd request but how do I downgrade from CM9.1 back to stock gingerbread??

Looking to sell on my phone

thanks

Guest Bogie89

Get an update package called cm-11-(date)-nightlies from CM Updater. What do I get and if I can update to version 11 from version 9.1? Will my phone to slow down? I'm using Huawei G300, CyanogenMod 9.1. Thanks.