Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]

I'm still getting text corruption in R8, is there a fix?

No not jet.

Its fixed on JB CM Roms

narra

narra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just instaled this one as my first custom rom! And man it's awsome! =D

I just have a complain. I'm not sure, maybe it's just me, but the sound in phone calls is awkward...

urmet77

urmet77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:HTC One red,Galaxy S3LTE
Battery performance on cm9 not bad? btw wifi was always on or is on now will post again when its empty

Attached Files

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hi people.

I have the same isue on in call volume like all the CM roms!!!

It's any fix for that? Apart of that it's great.

No, only stock-based roms and ShenDu have normal level of in-call volume. I've found CM10.1 little better, but still not as it should be, in my opinion.

Mhisani Fox

Mhisani Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Phones, PCs, Games, Furries, Random Music

If you want to fix it, sure ;)

Network Name Fix?

Well funny you should say that. I believe I may have done so. Injecting the attached file into /system/etc and rebooting appears to solve to issue for me.

http://mhisani.no-ip...es/spn-conf.xml

Posted Image

Manodragon

Manodragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@Manodragon
Hi there. I've just installed this CM9 and I really don't have enough words to describe it. It's just epic, incredible. I recomend installing this if you have a G300. But enough ramblig.
I wanted to say thanks a lot for this rom and i wanted to ask a question. Can i install CM9 on Galaxy Fit for a friend? Will it work?

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
http://www.android.g...laxy-fit-s5670/

Not this exact rom but a quick search shows there is support for the Samsung galaxy fit regarding cyanogenMod 9 so the link above may point you in the right direction.

Biohazard

skatopaido

skatopaido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi guys.im android noob and today i have a serious problem.i have a huawei g300 with R6 edition i think of this rom.after OTA update today i pressed ''restart'',then the phone is frozen in huawei logo.after a trick with usb i can boot in clockwork.can i find just the ''latest update'' so i can Upgrate my rom without losing my setting ,contacts etc?????now the mobile is not working.Where the ''ota update''is saved on sd card after downloading.please help and sorry for my bad english

Edited by skatopaido, 09 February 2013 - 12:38 PM.

skatopaido

skatopaido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi guys.im android noob and today i have a serious problem.i have a huawei g300 with R6 edition i think of this rom.after OTA update today i pressed ''restart'',then the phone is frozen in huawei logo.after a trick with usb i can boot in clockwork.can i find just the ''latest update'' so i can Upgrate my rom without losing my setting ,contacts etc?????now the mobile is not working.Where the ''ota update''is saved on sd card after downloading.please help and sorry for my bad english

FIXED!

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
Just curious - what was wrong and how did you fix it?

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
Can someone help me out here. I was playing around with the Dev Tools apk , and the last thing I remember pressing was the water setting ( looks like a gallery pic) and nothing happened.( blank screen)
I returned to my home screen to find my menu button doesn't bring any settings up , if I long press on it I get the Google search option.
If it helps the launcher I am using is the recently published xperia z launcher " very good may I add".
Well if anyone can tell this stupid old fool , and could tell me what I have messed up I would be truly grateful , as I don't want to flash my nandroid as I have only just set this launcher up and it will take most of the night to redo ! over something that could be a stupid setting I have pressed.
Cheers J.

Biohazard

miguelf

miguelf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300, [CM11] [4.4.2]
Im loving this last update, phone got really faster!

mstate

mstate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Battery performance on cm9 not bad? btw wifi was always on or is on now will post again when its empty

For me, battery life was better on R5. Wifi always on.

Attached File  BatteryLife_R5.png   425.51KB   59 downloads

:P

TheBeardToBeFeared

TheBeardToBeFeared

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I updated to cm-9-20130202 and now google play wont work and my contacts have disappeared

any help much appreciated

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

I updated to cm-9-20130202 and now google play wont work and my contacts have disappeared

any help much appreciated

Have you flashed the right gapps ICS ones. On the first page. Also try wiping the data in settings/apps/ all
Google play.
Also make sure its a clean install full wipes.
Google play definitely works o.k J

Biohazard

urmet77

urmet77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
I got tired of waiting i have 47% left and screenshot speeks for himself and i am on R8 included cpu settings i think it will go 5 or max 6 days uncharged :-P

Attached Files

urmet77

urmet77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

For me, battery life was better on R5. Wifi always on.

Jeah maybe but video rendering in firefox or stock browser if u watch videos in like putlocker or shockshare is bad real bad but since r7 its good with the newest flash player but on cm10.1 putlocker with adobeflash nothing but huge lag and grey screen but i know it works on jb 4.2 coz my my tablet has cm10.1 and adobeflash works with videos

Miki Bakaiki

Miki Bakaiki

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
How stable is this rom now, with the latest release ? battery life, in call volume, caller id lag , camera, general lag ? :)

urmet77

urmet77

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

How stable is this rom now, with the latest release ? battery life, in call volume, caller id lag , camera, general lag ? :)

stable as one rom can be battery life is as u can see abow, in call volume its fine normal loud,no caller id lag ,camera is fixed for 3party apks useing camera ics+ its good and for the general lag use smartassv2 @320-1228mhz or there was kernel for cm9 with new governor lagfree try that

Feahnor

Feahnor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade S, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@jmphotos

It's really good if you can put up with it having corrupt graphics several times per day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users