- Kyan's Lightning ROM
- Paul's 308 Kernel
- CWM v.220.127.116.11
- Unpartitioned 16GB SD card
- I first tried just flashing the Link2Int zip. It installed Link2SD, but when I open Link2SD, the 'Create Link' button is greyed out.
- I used the Link2Int-removal zip and re-tried. No difference.
- I tried the Link2Int for Stock zip. No difference.
- I've tried unmounting and remounting the system in CWM (Which appears to be unmounted by default. After I mount it, it can't be unmounted again - it produces an error.) This looked like it was going to work as I got an 'Android is Updating' message during bootup. However, the 'Create Link' button was still greyed out.
If anyone can see anything wrong in the above, I'm all ears. Thanks.