Can't boot into Clockwork Mod *super confused*

Guest SPARL_

Hi guys,

My current predicament is a complete enigma to me, basically I can't boot into CWM recovery. I've tried everthing to get into it, volume+ and home key etc. it just hangs on the android logo (which is distorted) with the red light. I've also tried rebooting into recovery from my homescreen and tried using a few different reboot apps from the market.

I'm not sure what's caused this, the last thing i flashed was the Bravia engine hack for skate.

It boots up normally and the phone works perfectly, i just can't get into CWMR, another thing is when it boots either normally or when i attempt to access recovery, the android logo is off to the right of the screen and there looks to be a thin line of distortion across the top of the screen.

I'm currently running P.A. ICS, i've only just noticed it this evening as an update came out for Paranoid.

Would system resetting work?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

HeikoH, your a genius, it took me a while but i've sorted it, i flashed through ADB didn't think it worked but it did :D :D :D :D

Edited by SPARL_

• 5 months later...
Guest omegavesko

I have the same case please can any body help me out too..please

E-mail me to [email protected]

Do the same thing he did?

If you're sure you can't boot into CWM via power+home+volume up, just reflash the recovery via fastboot.