[ROM] [PORT] AtomicMod for ZTE Crescent

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Introducing my first ever (ported) ROM!

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to Raverrr for his Fish N Chips ROM, Tillaz for his AtomicMod build for the ZTE Skate and finally XMasterNinni for his

excellent Porting Tool.

Find more information about AtomicMod

here (Screenshots on that thread)

AtomicMod is based on Gingerbread 2.3.5 and I ported it using XMasterNinni porting tool with Raverrr' FNC ROM as the base.

This is a great looking ROM that is perfect for anybody who likes the ICS appearance but the functionality of Gingerbread.

Works for OSF2 and TMV. Just flash the appropiate kernel straight after you flash the rom then reboot.

Flash this using the normal procedure;

DO A BACKUP FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bricked devices, flying cats attacking your shiny phone or any zombie apocalypses that may somehow occur.

• Shove it on your SD card.
  • Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
  • Wipe data/cache then /advanced/dalvik cache
  • Install zip from SD Card
  • Find the ROM
  • Reboot- First boot can take a few minutes, be patient.

(Download the file named 'AtomicMod_Crescent)

Updated 5/12/12

Changed base ROM and reported. Using FNC as a base for one of my other ported ROMs made it work near enough perfect so let's hope this is the same.

Discontinued- I'm not a developer so it's hard for me to try and fix problems. Anyone can take over if they wish. My 'SwedishSnow' port seems to be fully working if you want to try that- link in my signature.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

It's the least I can do, I have very limited knowledge of Android so fixing things may take some hard work but I'll try my best and I'll hopefully have some guidance from some of the other users.

I'm not sure, I don't think because they'll be framework-res/systemui modifications but I can try and port them manually, it might just be a case of decompling and exchanging some imagine files.

Nice to see some more people working on our devices, right now i am trying to get it work on the vivacity, even tho I will probably still stick with ICS cause I just love it :)

BTW: It works on the vivacity with the OC kernel

Edited by gbosh

• 3 weeks later...

that bug with the blank status bar on first boot is cause by setup wizard if i remember right,

in the build.prop change

setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
[/CODE] to
[CODE]
ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED

this should solve the problem at first boot

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

OP updated. New file is uploading.

Let's hope this works, can't flash it until tomorrow so a guinea pig or two would be great. I can't see it having any issues.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheColdOne

Anybody know is blutooth working yet? Is this stable rom? Can someone give me the tmv kernel and tell me if there are some big issues with this rom, cuz I teally like it. Thanks

Guest Typhus_

Discontinued- I'm not a developer so it's hard for me to try and fix problems. Anyone can take over if they wish. My 'SwedishSnow' port seems to be fully working if you want to try that- link in my signature.

I think that this statement answers your question...

Anyway, why not try AndroIum ROM instead? At least that one has someone working on it (and, since it's based on F'NC ROM, it has everything working).

^_^