[ROM] [PORT] MoKeeOS for the ZTE Crescent

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to Dazzazo for his CM7 rom, C3C0 for his MoKeeOS port for the ZTE Skate and finally XMasterNinni for his excellent Porting Tool.

Find more information about the ROM here (Screenshots on that thread)

MoKeeOS is based on Android 2.3.7 and I ported it using XMasterNinni porting tool with Dazzazo' CM7 ROM as the base.

This is a great looking ROM (De je vu).

Not sure what's working and what's not so please let me know if you find any problems and I shall try to work out the problem.

Flash this using the normal procedure;

DO A BACKUP FIRST.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bricked devices, flying cats attacking your shiny phone or any zombie apocalypses that may somehow occur.

• Shove it on your SD card.
  • Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
  • Wipe data/cache then /advanced/dalvik cache
  • Install zip from SD Card
  • Find the ROM
  • Reboot- First boot can take a few minutes, be patient.

Not sure if it'll work on the Vivacity but if you want to give it a bash then just flash the Vivacity kernel after you've flashed the ROM and let me know what happens.

---EDIT---

Fixed the installation error- Not sure if it works still though.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Got 4 done tonight, just need to charge my device and get some testing. I saw no harm in uploading them before hand, just in case anybody feels like testing!

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Only ports, they take less than 10 minutes to complete and upload, my respect goes out to the likes of Dazzazo and Raverr who put plenty of hard work and effort into there ROMs! Thank you though!