This is built alongside CyanogenMod 10.1 sources, and is the only build we can really guarantee that CM OTAs will function correctly on. It also fixes a lot of the long standing issues with most CWM builds. Have some bullet points.
- Better backup options
- ADB sideload
- Charge mode
- Mass storage (mounts both cards)
- Symlink errors and issues with system mounts fixed (hard to prove something is truly gone, but not seen since a potential fix)
- Random reboots fixed
- EMMC and IMEI backups
- Ability to change boot animation
- Create repacks
This creates a zip based on the system partition and boot.img. Place a META-INF directory at /emmc/clockworkmod/zips/files/ and it will also be copied to the zip. Example META-INFs are attached below.
- Image: recovery-clockwork-hybrid-188.8.131.52-u8815-R4.img 7,526 KB - MD5: 46debf03e69268232cd5dc54de91886e
- ZIP: recovery-clockwork-hybrid-184.108.40.206-u8815-R4.zip 7,769 KB - MD5: d6519ab5b258b2cec0f0811eadc5ee6a
This is pretty much 100% handled by Fagulhas, I'm just posting the thread and doing the builds - full credits to him!