[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

423 replies to this topic

Medo81

Medo81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

If you're new and don't have cwm installed but you have unlocked your bootloader you can install recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.8-u8815-R3 from windows with http://www.solidfile...m/d/8736243461/

You need to connect the phone in bootloader mode first by powering on while pressing volume down until it holds at the splash screen

yes thanks for your post, but please i need to know how to unlock the bootloader??

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC

i need to know how to unlock the bootloader??

http://www.modaco.co...he-ascend-g300/

Or better still, use Daz's version: https://docs.google....-aeM/edit?pli=1

Edited by Cyda, 18 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

rwalton159

rwalton159

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@rwalton159
Nice one :)

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
I use CM 9.1 R5.

When phone is off , it dont load complete , it boot after a while (Hybrid touch 6.0.2.1)

I reinstall 19 because over night i load my phone and its off in this time.

DC_A

DC_A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei P1
hello

How do I install it?

rickliu

rickliu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:C8812
HI,Daz there is a same model as u8815. IT,s c8812 and IT,s the CDMA Vision in China.BUTwhen i Flash your ROM.the touch screen works.,but there is ONLY a logo of Huawei on my screen.Can you solve the problem?and your recovery,Firefox ROM, ICS all have the same problem.thanks

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

HI,Daz there is a same model as u8815. IT,s c8812 and IT,s the CDMA Vision in China.BUTwhen i Flash your ROM.the touch screen works.,but there is ONLY a logo of Huawei on my screen.Can you solve the problem?and your recovery,Firefox ROM, ICS all have the same problem.thanks

The c8812 is a different phone. Why would you flash a G300 rom on a C8812? That's pretty stupid in my opinion :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

rickliu

rickliu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:C8812

The c8812 is a different phone. Why would you flash a G300 rom on a C8812? That's pretty stupid in my opinion :P

Will the first 4.1 ROM of c8812 it‘s from here.And it can work.I just change the update script,and i flash it into my phone.It works.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Will the first 4.1 ROM of c8812 it‘s from here.And it can work.I just change the update script,and i flash it into my phone.It works.

Well most roms here will NOT work for your phone, as it is different. For example, your phone has:

A front facing camera

5 point multi touch

While our phone has no front camera, and only 2 point multitouch. Even these small differences will stop G300 roms working on your phone.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

hello

How do I install it?

Read the stickies

arranhs

arranhs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Is anyone else having a problem restoring their nandroid backups? It says MD5 mismatch everytime for me. Any help would be much appreciated.

List of all the ROM's, Recoveries, Mods, Tutorials, Themes and Original Firmware on this forum!

[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE

tosattam

tosattam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei u8815

Read the stickies

Read the stickies

Hi I have read the stickies no luck there :(
Once again am a newbie

Now here,
I have a huawei rooted (superuser shows and have a few apps and changed the fonts etc with ROM toolkit) u8815 with voda stock ICS i.e baseband 2030,
1 micro usb to connect to my pc and
a pc with the usb driver installed (windows)
What next? :unsure:

And did I say I did an unlock bootloader. Though I couldnt find any checker for that but I used the process mentioned here
http://huaweig300.co...rkmod-recovery/

But since I want jellybean and the Dazzozo JB seems to be the most stable (from all feedbacks) I need to install or flash modified CWM according to the stickies in here
http://www.modaco.co...t-updated-1512/

which leads me here, but I dont know what to do with either the .zip file or .img file after downloading them to the <any_folder> of my computer.

PS: tried quite a few searches in google like newbie custom CWM, custom CWM img/zip install yet nothing to get guidance from :(.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
  • Interests:Flashing ROMs, Being distracted by my skate
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Hi I have read the stickies no luck there :(
Once again am a newbie

Now here,
I have a huawei rooted (superuser shows and have a few apps and changed the fonts etc with ROM toolkit) u8815 with voda stock ICS i.e baseband 2030,
1 micro usb to connect to my pc and
a pc with the usb driver installed (windows)
What next? :unsure:

And did I say I did an unlock bootloader. Though I couldnt find any checker for that but I used the process mentioned here
http://huaweig300.co...rkmod-recovery/

But since I want jellybean and the Dazzozo JB seems to be the most stable (from all feedbacks) I need to install or flash modified CWM according to the stickies in here
http://www.modaco.co...t-updated-1512/

which leads me here, but I dont know what to do with either the .zip file or .img file after downloading them to the <any_folder> of my computer.

PS: tried quite a few searches in google like newbie custom CWM, custom CWM img/zip install yet nothing to get guidance from :(.

Firstly make sure you have the adb drivers installed.

You need the android SDK with platform tools (you download by using sdkmanager.exe).

When you have got these, put the recovery IMG in the android-sdk-windows/platform-tools dir. Open up a cmd, cd to the platform-tools folder and do...

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.IMG

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic (Nokia C6-00 CFW)

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Various other Nokia phones.

Not the best history of phones Posted Image

tosattam

tosattam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Is there any checker for this? Where do I need this installation on PC or the phone? If this is the driver that came with my phone as a separate cd drive(mobile partner) then I have already installed it. If not then where can I get the drivers any link will be highly appreciated.

You need the android SDK with platform tools (you download by using sdkmanager.exe).

Which one will I need? Going from ICS to JB
Android 4.0.3 API15
Android 4.1.2 API 16 or
Android 4.2 (API 17)

When you have got these, put the recovery IMG in the android-sdk-windows/platform-tools dir. Open up a cmd, cd to the platform-tools folder and do...

Just to confirm i do this in my pc right? That is Win+R>type cmd>Enter and then start doing the things.
And, what is this recovery img? I want to install the clockworkmod so I am thinking you are referring to "recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.1-u8815-R2.img"?

Edited by tosattam, 05 January 2013 - 10:08 AM.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Is there any checker for this? Where do I need this installation on PC or the phone? If this is the driver that came with my phone as a separate cd drive(mobile partner) then I have already installed it. If not then where can I get the drivers any link will be highly appreciated.

Which one will I need? Going from ICS to JB
Android 4.0.3 API15
Android 4.1.2 API 16 or
Android 4.2 (API 17)

Just to confirm i do this in my pc right? That is Win+R>type cmd>Enter and then start doing the things.
And, what is this recovery img? I want to install the clockworkmod so I am thinking you are referring to "recovery-clockwork-hybrid-6.0.2.1-u8815-R2.img"?

As I don't have a G300, I'm not completely sure where the driver is. Try a stickied guide.

You shouldn't need an API, just platform tools which should have it's own tick box.

Yes. I am referring to that. Rename it to something shorter (like recovery.img - it's just nicer to type in cmd).

Edited by razzmataz1478, 05 January 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

tosattam

tosattam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

As I don't have a G300, I'm not completely sure where the driver is. Try a stickied guide.

You shouldn't need an API, just platform tools which should have it's own tick box.

Yes. I am referring to that. Rename it to something shorter (like recovery.img - it's just nicer to type in cmd).

Hi Thank you very much file:///C:/Users/bheegi/Desktop/prob_scr_shot_1.jpg. Platform tools are showing installed in SDK manager and under my computer>device Manager>Android Phone> Android Composite ADB interface>properties>general it says "This device is working properly." I believe that sorts the ADB thing out.

One last thing, sorry to be such a pain

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.IMG

I understand that I do all the above, I must be connected to the PC with USB, but should the be on or off and should the mobile be on or off? if on then should the debugging mode be on or off.
Thanks in advance.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

Hi Thank you very much file:///C:/Users/bheegi/Desktop/prob_scr_shot_1.jpg. Platform tools are showing installed in SDK manager and under my computer>device Manager>Android Phone> Android Composite ADB interface>properties>general it says "This device is working properly." I believe that sorts the ADB thing out.

One last thing, sorry to be such a pain

I understand that I do all the above, I must be connected to the PC with USB, but should the be on or off and should the mobile be on or off? if on then should the debugging mode be on or off.
Thanks in advance.

The phone needs to be on in USB Debugging mode, connected to the computer.

Edited by razzmataz1478, 05 January 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

tosattam

tosattam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The phone needs to be on in USB Debugging mode, connected to the computer.

This is what happens :(

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\bheegi>adb reboot bootloader
'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\bheegi>cd C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools

C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot boot loader

C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash Daz_cwm_mod.img
< waiting for device >

The fon getting re started once in the process Thats all, nothing else.

razzmataz1478

razzmataz1478

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts

This is what happens :(

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\bheegi>adb reboot bootloader
'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\bheegi>cd C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools

C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools>adb reboot boot loader

C:\Users\bheegi\Mobile\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools>fastboot flash Daz_cwm_mod.img
< waiting for device >

The fon getting re started once in the process Thats all, nothing else.

While in boot loader mode go to device manager and see what it says you might need to install a driver again.

Posted Image

Current Phone:

Xperia T

Previous Phones:

Orange Monte Carlo

Sony Ericsson v640i

Nokia 3120

Fagulhas

Fagulhas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Turn the phone off, wait a few seconds, turn the phone on in fastboot mode (volume down and power pressed at same time for at least 10 seconds), phone will only show the huawei logo and will stop there.

Connect your cable, open cmd on your pc (assuming you have windows), go to your sdk folder (make sure the recovery image is also there) and type:

fastboot flash recovery name_of_recovery_file.img

Once the process is completed type fastboot reboot

If you appreciated my work or help and would like to donate, please follow this link Donate!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users