Voda UK cwm rom

Guest Aradalienz

Guest Aradalienz

Does anyone have a umodifed backup of b936 on cwm with all the bloatware i want to go back to full stock so i can return the phone for repairs.

Thx Craig

Guest Aradalienz

:( Thx for trying mate i need a backup of a uk rom before it was messed around with like a backup of the phone through clockwork before you start installing roms

but thx for trying mate unfortunatly it wont work unless its a cwm backup untouched.

:( Thx for trying mate i need a backup of a uk rom before it was messed around with like a backup of the phone through clockwork before you start installing roms

but thx for trying mate unfortunatly it wont work unless its a cwm backup untouched.

It was one of several ROM's I downloaded from the Huawei website before they pulled them all.

Although I'm rooted, I'm on still on B886 (a test ROM). I haven't 'played' with any custom ROM's. Sorry I couldn't help.

There are several topics on the forum which identify where people have put ROM's like this one:

http://www.modaco.co...nofficial-roms/

Can you use this to downgrade to GB and then install a stock GB ROM with the VF bloat?

http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/

Edited by Guest

No i tried it wont work even when you install the vendor.app the voda stuff ain't there :(

Why can't you flash the B936 ROM I 'sent' you? It is the official Vodafone ROM downloaded from the Huawei website and so should have the VF bloat! There is a pdf document in the RAR file which explains how to do the upgrade using the 'normal upgrade' or the 'force' upgrade!

Guest Aradalienz

yes i did but not before i had installed many custom roms :P

So my imei is not an original stock backup and it is not recognised by the stock rom for the bloatware to install again. :(

Edited by Aradalienz