28 replies to this topic

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

"There is no option to push gingerbread update to the phone, it is part of the orange ics option.

So as above, run setup for your computer type 32bit or 64bit and download dump and orange ics, and push option for orange ics. If you do not want orange ics then there is no point in downloading the gingerbread dump."

I unzipped the dump file into the proper directory. I downloaded the Orange ICS update (I treid unzipping this as well). When I try and install Orange ICS, I get a meesage that says "operation not permitted". Then after a few failures in the tool, the tool starts to "push" the update to my phone. The phone then aborts the installation half way through. Any ideas?

You don't unzip the Orange ICS zip, just use the tool to download and place it in the Orange folder.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

otter

otter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Orange SD
bought it in uk. unlocked in UK. How do u flash radios?

otter

otter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I think I am making progress. Still trying to get back to Orange build. After I root, when I try and push the Orange logo (before the ICS download), I get a message "opration not permitted" Is there something I need to do to on the rooted phone to make the Orange logo push successfully? Before I can then send the ICS update?

otter

otter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I have installed orange ICS! Thanks to all. Sadly, still cannot see t- mo network

bhtheking

bhtheking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:xolo

Thanks for the great comments. I appreciate it. Sorry to be sucha NOOB, but I can't figure out how to get the extracted GB dump from the tool onto the phone.... There's no menu item for that in the tool?

As for the other question, after I am dropped from the network, when I type *#06#, IMEI will come up empty....

Hello everyone.

I have the exact same problem on my Xolo x900.
IMEI comes up empty when I type *#06#
Mobile networks are also not available

Please help

Thanks.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Hello everyone.

I have the exact same problem on my Xolo x900.
IMEI comes up empty when I type *#06#
Mobile networks are also not available

Please help

Thanks.

Suspect you need to talk to CS.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

zac206

zac206

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Seems very similar to the problem I have. Do you have the network bars with a small x on them?

I haven't checked the IMEI thing, I will have a look as soon as I get home.

bhtheking

bhtheking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:xolo

Seems very similar to the problem I have. Do you have the network bars with a small x on them?

I haven't checked the IMEI thing, I will have a look as soon as I get home.

I did speak to the CS. They asked me to factory restore the phone and after this the IMEI number is back. And the phone did well to recognise my SIM for about 5 mins and later its again back to the previous state. Mobile network not available and the network bar has a small x on it as u said so i restarted the phone and the IMEI number is now empty!! Im unable to connect to WiFi also now!

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Edited by bhtheking, 10 February 2013 - 05:13 AM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

I did speak to the CS. They asked me to factory restore the phone and after this the IMEI number is back. And the phone did well to recognise my SIM for about 5 mins and later its again back to the previous state. Mobile network not available and the network bar has a small x on it as u said so i restarted the phone and the IMEI number is now empty!! Im unable to connect to WiFi also now!

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Doubt there's much to be done on here, I'm afraid it's another trip to CS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users