HW acceleration when?

Guest yaqh

i would but seems like a long winded process to go back, its okay i will hang fire untill someone releases somthing which im happy with.

Oh dear, perish the thought that you might have to do something for yourself...

Guest fuddman

i have also tested all roms and still find stock+ the best in terms of speed and touch.

Then there is either something wrong with you or the way you are installing CM9.

i asked a simple qestion, somone should have given me a straight answer. like i said im not a dev and devs shouldnt asume the we know everything!

What was post #2 then?

ICS is a lot faster than GB IMO. Games aren't optimised for ICS yet AFAIK. Want games, GB is what you need. Not because it's faster, but because it's better supported.

Guest Malthus

I can understand developers being frustrated by yaqh, but his posts are amongst the most civil in this thread, with other members (most of whom aren't connected to development in any way, and thus don't really have any cause to be offended by him in the first place) just blatantly making personal attacks in violation of the forum rules. e.g. "what a douche", "idiot", "shut up", etc.

It seems a lot less like people being genuinely annoyed and much more like sycophants jumping on the bandwagon again.

Guest awarner

Topic edited with all the insulting posts and replies removed. Calling people an idiot or worse is not called for, remember that members here are of all different levels of expertise and people need to tolerate each other and post in a civil way.