hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition will launch for Android through Google Play on December 6th, priced at $4.99.

The 10th Anniversary Edition brings the full experience of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to Android devices, with native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the Android platform including updated character models and lighting effects, new and more precise firing and targeting options, a fully customizable control layout and native support for Retina display devices.

I can't wait, only a fortnight to go! $4.99 is about £3.13, or €3.89.

Device Support is limited to:
  • Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & 2, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4
  • Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

Ferrum Master

Ferrum Master

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Electronics and engineering.
  • Devices:N9, P990, Radar, One SV K2_UL
They really dumped O2X? Pff....

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC
Loved Vice City on PC and in no small part because the soundtrack was so good. I really hope this has the soundtrack included, if so then it is an instant buy.

englishpunk

englishpunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
  • Twitter:@englishpunk
The full soundtrack was on the 10th anniversary version of GTA III. Also, whilst i have GTA III on my Motorola Atrix (MB860), it works perfectly well on my HP TouchPad running Cyanogenmod 9.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

The full soundtrack was on the 10th anniversary version of GTA III. Also, whilst i have GTA III on my Motorola Atrix (MB860), it works perfectly well on my HP TouchPad running Cyanogenmod 9.

Yeah, I have GTA3 and I was surprised by the addition of the soundtrack and it was at that point that I starting hoping for Vice City and its soundtrack but with the recent licence issues I began to doubt if it would be included. Still, fingers crossed.

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
vice good, sanandraios best.

rferrett

rferrett

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3, Advent Vega
  • Twitter:@ralphferrett
I am quite excited about this news in its own right, more so because the prospect of San Andres being out for Android is delicious.

San Andres is such a wonderful, magic game. It would make being forced to go to London on the train for work kinda bearable!

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 Omega 6.0
Tablet: Nexus 7 MCR Jr5
Twitter: @ralphferrett
Google+: http://gplus.to/rferrett
URL: http://lunchtimelegend.co.uk

Rattonboy

Rattonboy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:My phone and playing Basketball.
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE, MOMO9, San Diego
Now thats what i'm talking about!

skillet-4e03a3fdbe31a.png

englishpunk

englishpunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Yeah, I have GTA3 and I was surprised by the addition of the soundtrack and it was at that point that I starting hoping for Vice City and its soundtrack but with the recent licence issues I began to doubt if it would be included. Still, fingers crossed.

That would be a shame, though i could prove my right to the music, i bought the CD box set for Vice City when it originally came out ;-)

nimic

nimic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:Skate , Szenio Syreni 50QHD
Will work on armv6 phones?

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
Seems the Android version has been delayed until the end of next week, according to Rockstar, due to "unforeseen technical issues".

englishpunk

englishpunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Seems the Android version has been delayed until the end of next week, according to Rockstar, due to "unforeseen technical issues".

Indeed, press release and progress updates (maybe) at http://www.rockstarg...os-devices.html

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
GTA Vice City is now available on the Play store. I've just bought it and now can't wait to get home to try it on my N7. :)

https://play.google....stargames.gtavc

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
I forgot just how good the sound track is in this... so far I've spent more time sitting on the beach listening to the radio than doing missions.

One great improvement in the android version over the original is that now when you exit the game it puts you back in the exact same place when you resume rather than at the previous save point is it did in the original. So it is perfectly feasible to grab a quick 5 mins gameplay without having to worry about getting back to a save cassette.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-12-14-00-09-36.png   971.59KB   20 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2012-12-13-22-57-37.png   967.44KB   27 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2012-12-13-22-45-25.png   1.27MB   22 downloads

Edited by Cyda, 14 December 2012 - 12:24 AM.

arranhs

arranhs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
I notice the play store says it is compatible with the G300. Anyone got it and tested it out? How does it run?

List of all the ROM's, Recoveries, Mods, Tutorials, Themes and Original Firmware on this forum!

[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

I notice the play store says it is compatible with the G300. Anyone got it and tested it out? How does it run?

Really laggy on the G300 for me. There is a video in the G300 forums of it running at lowest settings.

timfimjim

timfimjim

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300, Nexus 7
Cyda what quality have you put the display settings on in the screenshots you've posted? Thanks

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
I'm pretty sure those were at default settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users