Someone point me out to a Custom ICS rom that supports chinese

Guest trueno86

Guest trueno86

Hi all,

I have just bought 2 G300's for both my parents. They are chinese and have struggled to use it. I have just rooted it and installed a ICS update to the phone based on one of the guides(Great guides). But the Updated didn't add a chinese language settings to it. I was wondering if anyone can point me towards a Stable ICS custom rom that can use chinese as the system language. Thanx everyone for the help

I'm positive CM9 supports Chinese traditional and simplified. You might have to confirm it as I can't read Chinese.

EDIT: I just checked on Google Translate, and yes, it supports Chinese. CM9 is also the best ROM out, so it's best that you use it if you want to have a reliable experience.

post-969101-13536161609189_thumb.jpg

Edited by kyan31

Guest Davidoff59

Also as a further avenue for you, the U8818 is the exact same phone, its the Chinese version of the U8815/G300 only it has nfc. The roms are usable on each device.

So just Google U8818 roms.

Guest tcpaulh

Heh, I was trying to avoid recommending it due to a couple of small issues. Was going to advise you to wait till version R3 but you should get that automatically as an OTA update.