Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,

does it mean you stop working here? Jr5 will be the last version, and following development will only continue in the Cyanogen Thread?

Of course not! :-)

P

paul something strange on my side. when I turn on the radio on my nexus (MCR + Franco R31) I have a huge drain immediately after and I see that T9 dialer is very slow in searching the names. At that point android system consumption is more than 30%. if I plug the phone again to charger the android system consumption tumbles down to 15-16%. no idea about why it happens.

Guest PaulOBrien
paul something strange on my side. when I turn on the radio on my nexus (MCR + Franco R31) I have a huge drain immediately after and I see that T9 dialer is very slow in searching the names. At that point android system consumption is more than 30%. if I plug the phone again to charger the android system consumption tumbles down to 15-16%. no idea about why it happens.

Can you revert to stock kernel and compare?

P

Can you revert to stock kernel and compare?

P

yes, of course! I'll try as soon as I go back home! something it might be stupid: If I buy the pro version of trackball alert, do I loose your patch?

Guest PaulOBrien

yes, of course! I'll try as soon as I go back home! something it might be stupid: If I buy the pro version of trackball alert, do I loose your patch?

No...

P

Guest PaulOBrien
My Bluetooth working is definitely trigged by an incoming call. Won't work before I've received one but fine after. Something really odd going on.

I'd be interested to hear if MCMCR behaved any differently in this regard?

P

Guest doubleluckstur

So can we in the UK use Google Wallet with our credit / debit cards? because I'm assuming the app won't accept these cards, regardless of the root check being off..

snapback.pngFrank Alcantara, on 03 January 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Hi.

Is there any way to make it so that I can swipe down on the right side to get the settings and on the left side to get the notifications (like on tablets)?

Thanks.

I have tried this and it works quite well, I may add it as a kitchen option.

Hi Paul,

Is it still in focus?

Thanks

Edited by kisman

Guest PaulOBrien

Just a quick note - MCR and MCMCR (my CyanogenMod based custom ROM) have enhanced 'dirty flash' tolerance - I have successfully flashed between the two with no issues. Nice eh? :)

P

Just a quick note - MCR and MCMCR (my CyanogenMod based custom ROM) have enhanced 'dirty flash' tolerance - I have successfully flashed between the two with no issues. Nice eh? :)

P

That's useful as the Bluetooth on MCMCR is even worse. Just hangs at connecting.

Guest PaulOBrien

And the first fruits of MCMCR come to the main ROM.

The following new CyanogenMod items are now available in the kitchen...

• Apollo
  • Chronus (Lock Clock)
  • DSP Manager
  • File Manager
  • Terminal Emulator
  • Torch
  • Trebuchet (Launcher)

Enjoy! :)

P