Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest comicbookguy

Wifi is still showing permanently on in BBS and the PowerControls widget even tho I get no system icon to register it. Is that because of the NFC mod?

Guest comicbookguy

Seems a good idea to try a bake without that and compare...

P

That's the next plan! Testing now....

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest advocat3

Even better than the N7 ROM you published a while back when it first launched.

So good in fact I might just stick with it for a couple months (that's a huge compliment from a crack flasher haha).

Fixed every single problem I had with 4.2.1:

1) No quick toggles

2) No auto rotate on toggles screen

3) No reboot on power menu

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Wifi is still showing permanently on in BBS and the PowerControls widget even tho I get no system icon to register it. Is that because of the NFC mod?

Thats normal behaviour if its on but not connected, no system icon but on indicated by toggles or powercontrols etc.

Guest ethicalstrategy
Has anyone got an idea about fixing Bluetooth. I'm still having problems with mine in the car, it will connect but I can't use the in car controls

Bluetooth is a real mystery to me. My GNex was very flaky but the 4 is rock solid for me.

Wifi Fixed version now online, apologies for the inconvenience folks! :)

P

Still no idea about the Bluetooth. Seems to be common in the Google forums. No interim fix whilst we wait for them?

I used it at the weekend in the car and had no issues annoyingly so it's hard for me to fix. :(

P

That's a pain :rolleyes:

It may be that mine is just basic Bluetooth and not a Nav. Is there an easy way to swap in the old Bluetooth stack?

No, not really viable I don't think! :(

P

Thought as much. I basically need to give my car media authorisation which isn't an option. It needs tricking some how... Failing that hopefully Google fix it soon

Hmm, that happens automatically for me (media and phone modes)...

P

Yeah mine has media in the wife's car which works fine but just phone audio in mine, hence why it doesn't work I think. If there was a way to force media I'd be laughing

Guest comicbookguy

Yeah mine has media in the wife's car which works fine but just phone audio in mine, hence why it doesn't work I think. If there was a way to force media I'd be laughing

Sure there are apps for forcing media audio over mono BT headsets that might be worth a try...

Edited by comicbookguy