• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

totomorris

totomorris

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Is it possible to copy google maps navigation from my old Orange San Francisco to my g300. I am running the infusion rom v 4.04.

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1, Moto G, G300
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
open the google play store app on your G300 and search for google maps

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

totomorris

totomorris

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I tried that but it doesn't give the same version. It looks like a different version and I found the nav app on my old phone quite reliable. Failing that is there a good free U.K nav app available for Android as the ones I have tried don't work quite well
Thanks

Edited by totomorris, 24 November 2012 - 12:03 AM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I tried that but it doesn't give the same version. It looks like a different version and I found the nav app on my old phone quite reliable. Failing that is there a good free U.K nav app available for Android as the ones I have tried don't work quite well
Thanks

Just do it and see if it works. It's only a matter of copying an apk so it shouldn't affect your phone.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1, Moto G, G300
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
The new version is a lot better/more reliable. Might be worth giving it a try. I use sygic as an alternative. Not free though.

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

totomorris

totomorris

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Oktc paulh. i will give it a go. I found an apk file on the san fran but can't seem to copy oyt over to the g300. Don't know where to copy it too in the g300.

terry.n

terry.n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I've been trying to decide between M8 and NavFree World - both cover UK (you have to download the postcode addin for World). Both are free and include speed camera updates etc - may be worth giving them a try.

rwalton159

rwalton159

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@rwalton159
Try Waze - it needs an internet connection but its worth a go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users