This is an early build of AOKP Jellybean for our beloved Crescents.
AOKP is a great, highly customizable rom based on CyanogenMod 10, Jellybean.
So I decided to make it for our Crescents, too.
And here it is
SF2 variant: http://www.mediafire...uq5b50fk925fzmd
T-Mobile Vivacity variant: http://www.mediafire...22dmmugq9oqoc2u
http://db.tt/4pL8Y6zm - 10MB Gapps! Courtesy of Ambush
- Grab the ROM and the gapps and stick them on your SD.
- Boot in to Recovery by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume down key.
- 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- Install Gapps minimal
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Give it time - first boot takes longer than usual.
- Have fun!
- Network and RIL
- USB Mass Storage
- Camera not working
- Massive Ui lag
- Build.prop says android version = 4.1.1 wich is not true, it's 4.1.2.
- com.android.phone has stopped working often appears
- It is very unstable and tends to crash very often.
- Dazzozo - this wouldn't even exist without his work
- The cyanogenmod team - this is based of cm10!
- The AOKP team.
- Everyone who helped Dazzozo test s***
Edited by gbosh, 02 December 2012 - 03:01 PM.