noobzilla

noobzilla

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:android
  • Devices:jiayu G3
Im looking into getting a zte v970 (mtk6577 chipset) and i was wondering if there'll be a device specific forum set up for it on modaco i really like the modaco community and i'd love to see the device here regards

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

Im looking into getting a zte v970 (mtk6577 chipset) and i was wondering if there'll be a device specific forum set up for it on modaco i really like the modaco community and i'd love to see the device here regards

Agreed, I'd like to see that as well.
I have already downloaded the rom for this phone and started modding it just to see if I would run into any snags. Looks fairly straight forward. But there is already a very nice looking mod over at XDA, so I doubt I would keep working on mine. No sense re-inventing the wheel.
My big question at the moment is whether to pay $70 more to get the Gorilla glass, larger battery capacity, and front camera of the Huawei U8836D (aka Shine). It's a tough call. :huh:

Edit: Ignore my signature; it's because of all my posting over in the T-mobile Pulse forum.

Edited by twrock, 27 November 2012 - 05:27 AM.

noobzilla

noobzilla

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:android
  • Devices:jiayu G3
Yeah the rom on xda looks epic i would love to see more dev for the device hopefully when i get it ill start working on one for fun :)

jimac

jimac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade + SE W995
There is a JellyBean ROM for it now on XDA, it's great! Makes everything work even better! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users