Xolo JB

Guest manishmalikkvs

Whereas I see it as an advantage, stuff 4.8" I want something more compact and easier to handle.

I agree to that, I had the skate which is only 4.3 and that sometimes was a little difficult to handle, the 4inch screen is the sweet spot for an android device. fits in the pocket easy and is a one handed job.

Of course that is only my own opinion, each to there own and all that.

Edited by Guest

Guest i am not a hacker

I would have just preferred a better screen quality. The resolution and size is fine, it is just the colours don't look very 'colourful' or vibrant especially when compared to the likes of the HTC One S and the Samsung Galaxy S 2

Guest manishmalikkvs

I have a question, who made this bootloader in Xolo x900? Is it intel or xolo? Whom should we contact to unlock it? Can intel help us in unlocking it in any way?

Guest BlueMoonRising

I have a question, who made this bootloader in Xolo x900? Is it intel or xolo? Whom should we contact to unlock it? Can intel help us in unlocking it in any way?

I think it was Intel but it will have been at the insistence of Orange/Xolo/ect. Good luck on getting Xolo to agree to unlock it though.

Guest Simon O

I would have just preferred a better screen quality. The resolution and size is fine, it is just the colours don't look very 'colourful' or vibrant especially when compared to the likes of the HTC One S and the Samsung Galaxy S 2

I would have to disagree. Colours are gorgeous on mine and I've compared it to other devices like the Galaxy Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon O

"I'm back its me the one who Made lots of topocs ahahah"

Plus lots of new pointless topics and failure to use the search. I think I got the right guy.

Anyway this is off topic. Back to discussions of a Jelly Bean ROM. Assuming we get one ;)

Guest BlueMoonRising

I dont see why Intel shouldn't release jb. What's the point of putting all that work to waste

I think it's Orange/Xolo/et al that have locked the bootloader, I don't think if Intel released JB by itself you would be able to install it(although I may be wrong in that :) )

• 3 weeks later...