• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

experiment626

experiment626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 (16) + Huawei G330
Does anyone have the B952 update,app or is it possible for someone to create one?

My phone has been bricked since the OTA update to B952 from B936-F , fastboot and adb doesn't work .

I only have the option of running the force flash but so far no prior update works tried B927/B936/B944 update / downgrade ICE to gingerbread package but nothing has worked .

Access via fastboot isn't possible because I believe cwm isn't there phone was rooted / bootloader unlocked before running the update to b952 but volume up / volume down doesn't work I get the image signature verify fail on boot up after the huawei boot image

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC
There wasn't an update.app for B952. The OTA update was just a patch not a full rom.

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1, Moto G, G300
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
Guess Huawei might post one at some point

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

experiment626

experiment626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
When you force flash the update.app what determines whether the image is taken signature (boot signature) it is strange I can't force flash previous images especially ics images which are on 2030 .Vodafone are not much help as expected .

ScutulatusCrotalus

ScutulatusCrotalus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
By having a look at B895 update this will be the same. When we were on B892, we received B895 update.zip which was located in HwOUC dir on sdcard (for example B895 - https://www.dropbox..../HwOUC-B895.zip ). This update.zip also consists of update.app with several patches along in the zip.

Edited by ScutulatusCrotalus, 30 November 2012 - 01:36 PM.

PixelPixie

PixelPixie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Another borked phone here, identical to OP. Two G300's only one custom recovery between them :-(.
Argos wanted to send it off, no offer of replacement, I have just kept it in the hope that the holy grail of forced installable update.app's appears at some point soon.
A bit miffed.

Hogweed

Hogweed

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Have you seen this post http://www.modaco.co...wei-will-reset/

Huawei are resetting handsets after the 60Mb OTA update broke some phones. You'll need your IMEI and S/N. Good for them.

Huawei tech support is 0844 800 6800.

experiment626

experiment626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Rang them earlier in my case handset is going to be replaced as my handsets new......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users