Is it time to replace battery?

Guest ro63rto

Guest ro63rto

Had phone since May 2011

Recently battery is showing a healthy charge but can suddenly power off. Wont turn on unless I plug it in. When it does finally boot up, battery monitor shows it drained to 0% instantly. See pic.

screenshot-1354363633509.png

Seen this on eBay, is it real 2400mah?

Item # 121031837289

Edited by ro63rto

Guest ro63rto
Only the one that you have made this entire thread about....

I asked as you didn't quote a post and there has been 3 batteries mentioned ;)

Anyway, mine is the original ZTE one. Says 1250mah on label but 2 battery monitors initially read it as 1500mah.

Edited by ro63rto

Yeah it is probably best if you replace the battery if it is doing erratic things like that. I have literally received (yesterday) two new ZTE Blade batteries from this seller on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280714023050?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 they arrived quickly and they are cheap (£4.00 for 2) and appear to be genuine ZTE Batteries.

Guest ro63rto
Yeah it is probably best if you replace the battery if it is doing erratic things like that. I have literally received (yesterday) two new ZTE Blade batteries from this seller on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280714023050?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 they arrived quickly and they are cheap (£4.00 for 2) and appear to be genuine ZTE Batteries.

That's a great price. Thanks.

I can report that the battery is working very well. I get two days use from the phone where I was only getting one with the old battery for the same amount of use.

I've happened ROM Power Down, down to 49% from 60% directly, but then I emptied the battery information, there is no such a thing from happening again, you should try your battery voltage, brothers

Guest ro63rto
Ordered, as well as an external charger so I always have spare on charge.

Thanks again.

External charger only charges battery to 95% according to battery widget pro :(

I've happened ROM Power Down, down to 49% from 60% directly, but then I emptied the battery information, there is no such a thing from happening again, you should try your battery voltage, brothers

What is this supposed to mean?