No email notifications

Guest dbaseii

Guest dbaseii

Hi Guys

Hope somebody can help me with this as I'm at my wits end

I have 3 android devices. Nexus 7, Huawei G300 and a Vodafone smart 858 Huawei)

The Nexus 7 and G300 have been configured with the same google account, my main account. The 858 with another google account.

Both the nexus and the g300 don't get email notifications but the 858 does.

The g300 has gone through many roms.

Whats stopping the notifications for this account?

I'm on cm9 and also don't get email notifications.More than that ,the email app only ever checks for emails when i open the app,never in the background. I'm not bothered about it not working tbh as i use my pc for emailing,but it would be nice to have it working. I dont know about gmail ,i have an account but never use it.

. I'm not bothered about it not working tbh as i use my pc for emailing,but it would be nice to have it working. I dont know about gmail ,i have an account but never use it.

Thought i might as well try and get this working ,and tbh all i had to do was turn on syncing for both email and gmail accounts and they are both now fully working with notifications .(now i know they work, i've turned them both off again :) )

dbaseii just check in system settings/accounts &sync that each account that you want to use has mail syncing ticked and turned on

Guest dbaseii

I can assure that all things have been tried. I have even gone into cwm and done a factory reset and then set up the device with another Google account that I have. The notifications worked OK. Went back to my main Google account an the notifications stop. I'm starting to think that I have linked to many ROMs to this account and Google is now confused