bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

nothing about init.d in logcat

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

lookynator

lookynator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

murdok1691

murdok1691

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

Are you using the last update (20131001)? If you are using that, maybe you have the memories changed, like CM 10.1 & 10.2.
I recommend you the version 20130823, is what I use, and it goes perfect.

lookynator

lookynator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Are you using the last update (20131001)? If you are using that, maybe you have the memories changed, like CM 10.1 & 10.2.
I recommend you the version 20130823, is what I use, and it goes perfect.

20130823 working fine. Thank you!!!

samjam

samjam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Hey Guys. 4.3 camera is leaked !!

In this you get working photosphere on android 4.1.X and above.

http://www.chip.de/d...K_59836907.html

It doesn't stitch well vertically.

popadicsm

popadicsm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-992D

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

i have that problem too, but on cm10.1, i think the solution is same. did you fix this?

MrJohnPT

MrJohnPT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 Black

Same problem here. Can only use internal memory. Any fixes?

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
modify build.prop as indicated in this post
http://www.modaco.co...al#entry2162783

Have you tried this rom or flashable zip ?
http://www.modaco.co...-polished-by-me
it works great !

Edited by dus40, 30 October 2013 - 01:27 PM.

MrJohnPT

MrJohnPT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Will try the modified rom and post results later. Got the keyboard bug this time.

MrJohnPT

MrJohnPT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

That ROM has waaay too much stuff for my taste. I went back and installed the one from April and everything works as expected. Forgot how much faster than 4.3 this was.

popadicsm

popadicsm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-992D

modify build.prop as indicated in this post
http://www.modaco.co...al#entry2162783

Have you tried this rom or flashable zip ?
http://www.modaco.co...-polished-by-me
it works great !

didnt work, when copy that line in build.prop exeternal memory is default, but internal memory is still default for apk instalation.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
That doesnt sound right... use build.prop editor.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

fajo99

fajo99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:G300

20130823 working fine. Thank you!!!

Hello, where can I download 20130823 version? I don´t see it anymore on page http://getcm.thebron...m/?device=u8815

Is it possible to upload it somewhere?

Thankx

Edited by fajo99, 19 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

hvy109

hvy109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hello, where can I download 20130823 version? I don´t see it anymore on page http://getcm.thebron...m/?device=u8815
Is it possible to upload it somewhere?
Thankx

http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/2c

Greetings!

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
How did you find it? :D thanks alot

hvy109

hvy109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Trial and error. :P

'2c' is an incremental hexadecimal code generated when a new rom is uploaded.

I proved first with '2a' and luckily it was 20130823 of cm10.1. After that '2b' (cm9) and finally '2c'.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Great find

psybruno1983

psybruno1983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

pejicgoran

pejicgoran

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300,huawei u8110
  • Twitter:@GoranPejic1
On the last build third camera app do not work and after using maps orientation is just portret

Edit:After i install pure grafics rendering zip from xda 3th party camera works and facebook kamera works.

Edited by pejicgoran, 20 April 2014 - 08:15 AM.

tiagosantos88

tiagosantos88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
I I'm using build 20130823 and every time I apply a theme in theme chooser I get force closes ui is there a fix for that??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users