pekahk

pekahk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/16

thank you very much :) but why there is no such a update via OTA ?

Update: now I can see the latest nightly build from 5.7.2013 and it works well :-)

Edited by pekahk, 07 July 2013 - 08:27 AM.

busionario

busionario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300 U8815
Hello! First of all thank you very much for all the efforts doing this Rom for our phone.

Excuse my English, but I've installed the last nightly and now the automatic brightness control doesn't work well. It gets higher when there is more light, but when it decreases, the screen brightness doesn't get low, it gets on high levels until I change the brightness manually.

I hope you could fix this. Thanks!

e-k-i-m

e-k-i-m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Is it possible to add SmartAss v2 Gov to this rom?

Kyryas

Kyryas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
How can I get new Google Maps to this ROM?.. GAPPS are so old..

e-k-i-m

e-k-i-m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Wait. :) It will be updated from GP. I made it yesterday... but old maps are better

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR
What is procedure for installing this on 108blabla baseband?

Nevermind. Its the same... only you cant go beyond 1ghz with OC

Edited by bidzapfc, 24 August 2013 - 11:41 AM.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

victormateiciuc

victormateiciuc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
Hello, when i'm trying to update the rom (through ota and recovery) it always gives me an error, "error in /sdcard/cmupdater/cm-10.1-20130823-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip" Status 7. Can someone point to me what to do? i'm running the JB 4.2.2 CM10.1. Thank you!

Applefruit500

Applefruit500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Hello, when i'm trying to update the rom (through ota and recovery) it always gives me an error, "error in /sdcard/cmupdater/cm-10.1-20130823-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip" Status 7. Can someone point to me what to do? i'm running the JB 4.2.2 CM10.1. Thank you!

take a look at the locked topic of cm10 4.1.1. It says to reboot recovery after wipe. I did not do this and I got this error, so I rewiped (to clean up any mess it made) and rebooted recovery, then flashed it no problem. Hope this helps.

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-6030X, Nokia N85
Hi, one of members of mine Huawei G300 Srbija facebook page found a solution for games freezing on this rom.

It is called : ◢ Pure™Graphics HD + Rendering Version ◣

Google it, and try it, we tested many games, and also video playback, everything works perfectly.

Now, i am using only cm10, it works just as it should! Perfect. Please try this pure graphics hd mod, and tell me the results...

Also, we changer dalvik heap size to 128mb, dpi to 230, row scheduler and 320-1008 on demand cpu settings...

Edited by djuroue, 09 September 2013 - 06:26 AM.

Like and use my Huawei G300 Facebook page :

https://www.facebook...500555660012245

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

pejicgoran

pejicgoran

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300,huawei u8110
  • Twitter:@GoranPejic1
And i am using cm10 with pure grafics and rendering and everything works fine.And third camera app works even facebook camera in fb app works.

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
And no one gives a s*** for that because they are blinded with cm10.2 :P

It is important that we are enjoying fully working CM10 :)

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:G300, Alcatel Idol 6030X
Does stock cm10 camera works with this? I'm talking about panorama... :)

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
Hmm... Didn't try panorama mode, and i am testing something else right now ... Maybe pejicgoran can tell you that :)

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Little green flashes.. .but it does work. Just checked it

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

pejicgoran

pejicgoran

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
Panorama works with hw Joistone r4 camera.

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:G300, Alcatel Idol 6030X
So, just to use joeston r4 camera and zip from above, and rom is good? :)Do I need to flash that zip after upgrade of rom?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

So, just to use joeston r4 camera and zip from above, and rom is good? :)Do I need to flash that zip after upgrade of rom?

http://www.4shared.c...1/HwCamera.html

DaZZ we are still alive on this rom... Any update will be greatly appreciated :D

Edited by bidzapfc, 14 September 2013 - 09:40 PM.

pejicgoran

pejicgoran

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
This is my daily rom.Everything is work fine.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Can anyone check if this rom can start init.d script?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users