pejicgoran

pejicgoran

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300,huawei u8110
  • Twitter:@GoranPejic1
On the last build third camera app do not work and after using maps orientation is just portret

Edit:After i install pure grafics rendering zip from xda 3th party camera works and facebook kamera works.

Edited by pejicgoran, 20 April 2014 - 08:15 AM.

tiagosantos88

tiagosantos88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
I I'm using build 20130823 and every time I apply a theme in theme chooser I get force closes ui is there a fix for that??

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Do you apply correct theme? It needs to be built for Cm10... Also, after applying you should restart

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

tiagosantos88

tiagosantos88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300

Do you apply correct theme? It needs to be built for Cm10... Also, after applying you should restart

I downloaded the themes from play store and when i apply it gives me force close ui and the status bar disapear and comes back again, i try two diferent builds and the two gives me that error

I downloaded a theme from play store after apply it gives me system UI force close and the status bar disapear, than it comes back again...
I try two diferent builds and the two gives that error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users