- Hardware accelerated video decoding: OpenMax is not fully operational, though most applications decode video perfectly fine. Working: BBC iPlayer, BBC Media Player, Stock video player, Gallery, MX player (SW, HW & HW+), and others. Issues with TVCatchup app.
- SystemUI crashes when changing theme
- Camera panoramic mode distortions
- Camera issues within other apps - Instagram issues can be solved by disabling advanced camera options
- Stock camcorder videos have excessive bitrate: ~ 623kilobytes/sec, ~46 sec 640x480 video ~ 28MB.
- Very rare slow wakeup from sleep/system lag until kill recent apps.
Great work, sincere gratitude towards the dev. Keep up the good work, confident everything will be resolved in time.
(Note: Issues above simplified list, see bugtracker for detailed list: https://code.google....m10/issues/list
Haven't posted screenshots or logcats due to time constraints. Hope others can capture logcats while these problems occur and attach.)
(Click the green up arrow if it appers here :-) )
Edited by intensedarkness, 23 January 2013 - 04:52 PM.