[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Seems sweet so far for me, no freezes at all (which was the main problem for me in R1).

Thanks for your hard work on this Daz and Fagulhas. Best rom for this G300 by far but you already know that. ;)

Guest mladenovic73

I am testing this rom for about an hour and i dont have any problem so far.Mast check hw overlay.Works smooth and with out problems.

On r1 didnt work youtube now its ok.Thanx dazzozo.

Guest hippy dave

yeah i've still had to tick "disable hw overlays". had to reflash gapps. lights are working, once i uninstalled that light control app. chrome is working much better tho not perfect. no real problems so far. very happy with how this is going :)

Guest jsevi83

If you want to disable hw overlays permanently, so you don't need to set it after each reboot, edit this line in build.prop (thanks to kra1o5 for pointing that out):

debug.composition.type=mdp

And change mdp for gpu, like this:

debug.composition.type=gpu

Guest Fikret488

Why when I record a video clip, and when you want to watch the hamper and frezz he has no chance to watch the right that can be arranged with an option or?

Edited by Fikret488

Guest Ludak021

This ROM is awesome! Just got a score of ~4500 on AnTuTu benchmark (Overclock @ 1190mhz)

But I have a problem.. I can't open this page https://fenix.ist.utl.pt/cursos/leic-a on stock browser. When I click that link, the browser suddently closes.

browser gets FC on random links, even google images, google search, wiki...For 10 pages I visited I got 3 FC from default browser.

Guest hippy dave

If you want to disable hw overlays permanently, so you don't need to set it after each reboot, edit this line in build.prop (thanks to kra1o5 for pointing that out):

debug.composition.type=mdp

And change mdp for gpu, like this:

debug.composition.type=gpu

Useful! Thanks to both of you

Guest merchan

Nice job, Daz.

For those complaining about video stuttering it is because the video hw decoder is not yet implemented/working I guess.

The only problem now is the phone freeze during any game that uses the gpu after a period of time. The notification bar freezes may have something to do with that too since disabling hw on overlays fixes the freezes.

Edited by merchan

Guest Costy88031

How do I again have the effect of old TV screen lock?

It is possible that a restore with Backup GO to be disabled effect?

Edited by Costy88031